Abdiweli Gaas Takes Over Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pro Farmajo, why can't I be pro Farmajo and support the Federated Councils right to meet? All they did was meet and issue a communique. Are you against free speech and assembly? Do you know in the US of A Governors meet every year to talk about national policy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Governors_Association

Kheyre said in a UN speech he wanted more support for AMISOM but when the Federated States said it you took an issue with it. That shows me your hypocrisy and your loathsome behavior. Even as I type this there's tears rolling down my eyes at your wickedness. I am 100% pro Farmajo.

I am also 100% against the trafficking of Somali women which are done by SNA soldiers for they give to the AMISOM forces our women. Here's the citations which you conveniently left out of your selected propaganda.

Apples to oranges comparison :wtfdis: You don't see California or NY trying to take away foreign policy from their federal government

It's deplorable to see them make use of idiotic Somalis to prey on the weak but the fact remains that they longer they stay the more cases we will see

" As this report shows, some AMISOM soldiers, deployed to Somalia since 2007 to help restore stability in the war-torn capital, Mogadishu, have abused their positions of power to prey on the city’s most vulnerable women and girls. Soldiers have committed acts of rape and other forms of sexual abuse, as well as sexual exploitation—the abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes."

Mind you this was taken from the same report you gave me. You're defending those that get away with raping those who come to work on the base and who are receiving medical help. Fact is AMISOM can exploit the girls in other ways without using their collaborators. The only accountability we can give to the poor somali ladies affected by them is to get AMISOM out faster not letting more come in

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Apples to oranges comparison :wtfdis: You don't see California or NY trying to take away foreign policy from their federal government

It's deplorable to see them make use of idiotic Somalis to prey on the weak but the fact remains that they longer they stay the more cases we will see

" As this report shows, some AMISOM soldiers, deployed to Somalia since 2007 to help restore stability in the war-torn capital, Mogadishu, have abused their positions of power to prey on the city’s most vulnerable women and girls. Soldiers have committed acts of rape and other forms of sexual abuse, as well as sexual exploitation—the abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes."

Mind you this was taken from the same report you gave me. You're defending those that get away with raping those who come to work on the base and who are receiving medical help. Fact is AMISOM can exploit the girls in other ways without using their collaborators. The only accountability we can give to the poor somali ladies affected by them is to get AMISOM out faster not letting more come in
Brother you are right and I was wrong about everything I admit all of it. :dwill: What should we do with AMISOM if they leave Al shabaab takes over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts