Abdiweli Gaas Takes Over Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Lool, you have a new story every week. Every month a new anti-kheyre conspiracy with no evidence. It's obvious to me you're just a qabilist.
Nah, I don't hate beesha daaynile:manny:
I just happen to not support the first leader they ever got:kodaksmiley:
why would I favor marexaan over mursade:susp:
Kheyre is a qashin works for Soma Oil and Gas plus "He resigned shit" is a BS he is still part of Soma Oil and Gas, he "resigned" because he was going to hold the prime minister position of Somalia.

And you're the one who supports this government because mursade is PM:mjlol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Having these "peacekeepers" long term would result in brothels, increased prostitution, and more rapes. They would abuse the power dynamics they have with the IDPs somalis with their disgusting food for sex schemes. To hell with these traitors who would rather look out for the interests of UAE and troop-contributing countries rather than their own civilians.
As if you don't have that already? A UN report stated Somalis were the ones handing IDP women to AMISOM for prostitution so it's your own moryaan people that are soliciting prostitution and rape as well as the continual destruction of Somalia. The holy PM Kheyre said in the UN speech to increase support and funding for AMISOM but I don't see you complaining about that but when the newly formed Council of Federated States say the same it's a huge problem! That's why I can't take you serious, you speak with voices from 2 mouth a classic rufiyaan trait!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
what karbash?:kodaksmiley:
last I checked all of you were getting karbashed by me:damedamn:
mudane Agent 47 I dealt a huge blow to the anti-development forces that I am about to retire tomorrow fiidka baa igu dambeesa siyaasad. As long as Minister Siraaj has no justice and has no voice Somali politics is no place for me. Will you join me haa ama maya? When I say maya I don't mean no Maya Jama ma ii fahamtey :jaynerd:

Agent 47

mudane Agent 47 I dealt a huge blow to the anti-development forces that I am about to retire tomorrow fiidka baa igu dambeesa siyaasad. As long as Minister Siraaj has no justice and has no voice Somali politics is no place for me. Will you join me haa ama maya? When I say maya I don't mean no Maya Jama waa ma ii fahamtey :jaynerd:
all of the sudden I become "Mudane" because I said "f*ck Baraxley" :mjlol:
This is not your doing or anybody's instigation. I always defended baraxley because of the name of HG but I'm fed up with their fucking BS. they let the federal government deploy fufus in cadaado airport and shit:snoop:
and xaaf waa qaraab tagay:Sutehja: I'm back to supporting maamulka gobolada dhexe again, f*ck the qashin.

kkkkk you're acting like you care about minister siraaji:mjlol: you "care" just because that is another way to promote your HG cuqdad.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
all of the sudden I become "Mudane" because I said "f*ck Baraxley" :mjlol:
This is not your doing or anybody's instigation. I always defended baraxley because of the name of HG but I'm fed up with their fucking BS. they let the federal government deploy fufus in cadaado airport and shit:snoop:
and xaaf waa qaraab tagay:Sutehja: I'm back to supporting maamulka gobolada dhexe again, f*ck the qashin.

kkkkk you're acting like you care about minister siraaji:mjlol: you "care" just because that is another way to promote your HG cuqdad.
Justice has no tribe, justice is justice. Minister Siraaj was killed by a man who hapens to be HG but that doesn't make his crime any less significant if you don't want to retire with me I will retire on my own nabadgelyo. :damedamn:

As if you don't have that already? A UN report stated Somalis were the ones handing IDP women to AMISOM for prostitution so it's your own moryaan people that are soliciting prostitution and rape as well as the continual destruction of Somalia. The holy PM Kheyre said in the UN speech to increase support and funding for AMISOM but I don't see you complaining about that but when the newly formed Council of Federated States say the same it's a huge problem! That's why I can't take you serious, you speak with voices from 2 mouth a classic rufiyaan trait!

in 2014, an international NGO released a report documenting cases of sexual abuse and exploitation of Somali women and girls, including trafficking, by Ugandan and Burundian AMISOM personnel. An African Union investigation into the allegations concluded there was evidence of sexual exploitation and abuse by AMISOM personnel

This is the US state department on this topic. The fact of the matter is they're the ones that are engaging in this and just like anywhere around the world you will have a few local collaborators aiding them just like we have seen in the HRW case where the poor lady was kidnapped by 3 xoolo somalis to be gang-raped by AMISOM.

Don't try to downplay AMISOM's role in the abuses they do to the somali people and deflect it to the clans you hate. When every peacekeeping missions across the world are plagued by sexual exploitation the first thing that comes to your mind is to pin the blame on the somali collaborators who come from a different clan than you :snoop: not only that you had the audacity to misrepresent Kheyre's UN speech where he asked the EU to continue funding AMISOM mission while staying true to the arms embargo call. The troop-contributing countries knew his intentions and sent out a press release claiming that they are not the employees of Somalia nor UN. This is not the case with the Council of Federated who actually called for more troops to enter Somalia.

One side knows that the foreigner can't stay forever and must be ready to do it themselves and the other side wants more to come indefinitely. Interstate Cooperative Council ha burburto!

Speaking of speaking from 2 mouths, what happened to your "Unite behind Farmaajo" stance from this week

Farmajo is the last hope for Somalia. He was given a popular mandate to govern Somalia and he has the total backing of the international community. If Farmajo can not fix Somalia then nobody can.. Hes government is 6 months old and people are already opposing his presidency.

lol-duck.gif

Agent 47

Justice has no tribe, justice is justice. Minister Siraaj was killed by a man who hapens to be HG but that doesn't make his crime any less significant if you don't want to retire with me I will retire on my own nabadgelyo. :damedamn:
I have no problem retiring from this shit that happens to be Somali politics:nvjpqts:

Agent 47

true wallahi, even farmaajo said that if I am not wrong.

Agent 47

This is the US state department on this topic. The fact of the matter is they're the ones that are engaging in this and just like anywhere around the world you will have a few local collaborators aiding them just like we have seen in the HRW case where the poor lady was kidnapped by 3 xoolo somalis to be gang-raped by AMISOM.

Don't try to downplay AMISOM's role in the abuses they do to the somali people and deflect it to the clans you hate. When every peacekeeping missions across the world are plagued by sexual exploitation the first thing that comes to your mind is to pin the blame on the somali collaborators who come from a different clan than you :snoop: not only that you had the audacity to misrepresent Kheyre's UN speech where he asked the EU to continue funding AMISOM mission while staying true to the arms embargo call. The troop-contributing countries knew his intentions and sent out a press release claiming that they are not the employees of Somalia nor UN. This is not the case with the Council of Federated who actually called for more troops to enter Somalia.

One side knows that the foreigner can't stay forever and must be ready to do it themselves and the other side wants more to come indefinitely. Interstate Cooperative Council ha burburto!

Speaking of speaking from 2 mouths, what happened to your "Unite behind Farmaajo" stance from this week

lol-duck.gif
waryaa, people change:icon lol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

lol-duck.gif

I am pro Farmajo, why can't I be pro Farmajo and support the Federated Councils right to meet? All they did was meet and issue a communique. Are you against free speech and assembly? Do you know in the US of A Governors meet every year to talk about national policy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Governors_Association

Kheyre said in a UN speech he wanted more support for AMISOM but when the Federated States said it you took an issue with it. That shows me your hypocrisy and your loathsome behavior. Even as I type this there's tears rolling down my eyes at your wickedness. I am 100% pro Farmajo.

I am also 100% against the trafficking of Somali women which are done by SNA soldiers for they give to the AMISOM forces our women. Here's the citations which you conveniently left out of your selected propaganda.

After she met the soldier and it was clear that she was expected to have sex with him, she had second thoughts. The interpreter told her she could not leave and ignored her cries and pleas not to be left alone with him. “When I resisted the soldier’s advances, he became angry and brought back the interpreter who threatened me in Somali,” she told Human Rights Watch.
https://www.hrw.org/report/2014/09/...l-exploitation-and-abuse-african-union-forces

Status
Not open for further replies.