Abdiweli Gaas Takes Over Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
It means elaborate conspiracy theories will be theorised. We have already seen the cuqdad with the baseless accusations of corruption, and treachery from people who's only science is tribalism. Now that he went to this conference without the SFG, and is now their chairman, we will be hearing all kinds of whack theories. Evidence will not be provided either.

Brace yourself mate.

Somalis love conspiracy theories:icon lol:

Waan arkeynaa waxa meesha kasoo boxo.

It means 5 self-serving and all supremely corrupt leaders would like to strip the federal government of any federal power by having to be consulted and if they don't refuse orders.

Essential Somalia will be governed as five nations within one, because we are that broken and short-sighted.

@TSP disagree?

You just spitting facts here sister. Unfortunately what we have here are selfish politicians willing to do the bidding of foreign nations by holding hostage the federal constitution. Here we have them demanding a troop surge for AMISOM instead of helping the SFG to lift the arms embargo

Markaynu milicsano Qoddobka 16-aad ee War-murtiyeedkaasi waxay ku sheegeen inuu Goluhu dareen adag ka muujinayo qorshaha lagu yareynayo Tirada Ciiddanka AMISOM, waxayna ku baaqeen in la kordhiyo Tiradooda.

http://www.radiodalsan.com/2017/10/...eedyadda-awood-ma-u-leeyihiin-hawlaha-amisom/

These blood-sucking stooges want to condemn Mogadishu, Kismayo, Baidoa, and other somali cities' to the future where their own kids' safety will be in jeopardy with AMISOM's recklessness and the lack of accountability to the human rights abuse they commit. They would rather let AMISOM continue to commit these acts that harm the public instead of working to raise an army to protect us. They lack dignity and would rather damn us to the fate that befell Haiti where:

Having these "peacekeepers" long term would result in brothels, increased prostitution, and more rapes. They would abuse the power dynamics they have with the IDPs somalis with their disgusting food for sex schemes. To hell with these traitors who would rather look out for the interests of UAE and troop-contributing countries rather than their own civilians.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Abdiweli gaas is the supreme leader of the federal states of somalia. your eedo's husband has failed and he'll be going back to the USA inshallah.
gaas and waare (president of hirshabelle) are gudoomiye and gudoomiye ku xigeen of the Golaha Iskaashiga Dowlad Gobaleedyada (GIDG) for the first year.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
He can hold the Soma oil and gas interests up his ass:idontlike:
siding with Emirates is better than replacing the states leaders with leaders who work for the interests of Soma Oil and Gas, who would sign all our oil and gas to Soma oil and gas, the piece of shit white men who funds every violence in Somalia.

Somalia/Somalis have no choice it's Emirates or Soma Oil and Gas.
Emirates: become landlocked when you have the longest ocean in Africa.
Soma Oil and Gas: Get 0 percent out of all the oil in Somalia and the gas.

at least we don't know what deals farmaajo is involved in. I would support farmaajo over that guy any day of the week.:idontlike:

HSM, Cumar cabdirashid and all the other sell outs hopefully never return to Somalia.

He can hold the Soma oil and gas interests up his ass:idontlike:
siding with Emirates is better than replacing the states leaders with leaders who work for the interests of Soma Oil and Gas, who would sign all our oil and gas to Soma oil and gas, the piece of shit white men who funds every violence in Somalia.

Somalia/Somalis have no choice it's Emirates or Soma Oil and Gas.
Emirates: become landlocked when you have the longest ocean in Africa.
Soma Oil and Gas: Get 0 percent out of all the oil in Somalia and the gas.

at least we don't know what deals farmaajo is involved in. I would support farmaajo over that guy any day of the week.:idontlike:

HSM, Cumar cabdirashid and all the other sell outs hopefully never return to Somalia.

Lool, you have a new story every week. Every month a new anti-kheyre conspiracy with no evidence. It's obvious to me you're just a qabilist.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The federal government in Mogadishu thats guarded by amisom need to realise that Somalia isn't a centralised system it's a federal government. So for their authority is based in Mogadishu if they sideline the federal states then they will forever remain in Mogadishu not extending their power to the rest of the country. If farmaajo and khayre continue to shun the federal states and rule the country like a dictatorship then who will support them? The federal states are the backbone of the federal government in Mogadishu.

Somalia isn't a dictatorship this ain't siad barre administration Somalia doesn't have its own standing army the federal government needs to realise its capabilities and make this government an all inclusive one.

@TSP @embarassing

This is the stuff I had been warning about for months now, the total collapse of the government with possible civil war scenario and we have the incompetence of this government to thank for

The keys have been handed to the UAE, they cannot belief their luck, they succeeded with Farmaajo were they failed with HSM and Sheikh Shariif that blocked them for so long with ease.

All self inflicted wounds busy fighting meaningless fights, trying to overthrow federal state leaders, appoint their candowadaag crew everywhere, ignoring shabab, calling airstrikes against civilians, handing over veteran's which all lead to this fiasco etc. etc. their incompetence knows no bounds.

Rumours are that there is going to be another Kampala accord in some Amisom country were this government will be overthrown which is an absolute disaster at this point which the UAE is pushing for, the only ally they have standing with them is Ethiopia who itself is on very shaky grounds at the moment with so many defections.

Sheikh Shariif refusal to go ahead with a coup during the Qalbdi Dhagax treachery is going to cost us dearly because the UAE will have the greatest influence now once they succeed with this coup (they backed CC last election but learned from their mistake), this process will be entirely different with a possible interim leader.

Thanks to these buffoon's I will be cancelling my yearly trip for next month.

@TSP @embarassing

This is the stuff I had been warning about for months now, the total collapse of the government with possible civil war scenario and we have the incompetence of this government to thank for

The keys have been handed to the UAE, they cannot belief their luck, they succeeded with Farmaajo were they failed with HSM and Sheikh Shariif that blocked them for so long with ease.

All self inflicted wounds busy fighting meaningless fights, trying to overthrow federal state leaders, appoint their candowadaag crew everywhere, ignoring shabab, calling airstrikes against civilians, handing over veteran's which all lead to this fiasco etc. etc. their incompetence knows no bounds.

Rumours are that there is going to be another Kampala accord in some Amisom country were this government will be overthrown which is an absolute disaster at this point which the UAE is pushing for, the only ally they have standing with them is Ethiopia who itself is on very shaky grounds at the moment with so many defections.

Sheikh Shariif refusal to go ahead with a coup during the Qalbdi Dhagax treachery is going to cost us dearly because the UAE will have the greatest influence now once they succeed with this coup (they backed CC last election but learned from their mistake), this process will be entirely different with a possible interim leader.

You know what, nvm. I don't want to engage in these kinds of discussions anymore.

I'll leave it at - I wish the best for the country and hope they come to an understanding.

Last edited:
You twist anything to make the FG look bad and the regional heads seem like angels. They're the ones going against their own gov for the sake of a foreign one, over some change. Reading your posts, you analyze everything from a qabilist perspective sometimes even twisting and adding in lies. Most of it is unverifiable. You've also said a few times now the government would be overthrown or people replaced but it hasn't happened.

Anyway I wish the best for the country and hope they come to an understanding.

I don't think you have been keeping up with the news lately especially the historical context of all these events, I realised your very new to this whole political drama so I expect this sort of naivety in your comments, it's my fault for tagging you, I totally forgot.

TSP understands exactly what I am referring to as we had this conversation before Farmaajo got to power, I am anti federalism, anti Xaaf, Gaas and Sakiin, you would have known this if you weren't so green.

Just to bring you up to speed will take an entire day, there is no point, enjoy, you'll come to find out about the history at some point and remember my comments if your lucky.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@TSP @embarassing

What yearly trips? Kkk the people in cadaado can't cross over to their cousins in dhuusomareeb, the people in hiraan can't go to jowhar.

26 years you lands are the only lands in Somalia in total anarchy and here you're pointing fingers. It's been 26 years and what have you got to show for it? What progress has their been made in baraxley, cadaado, dhuusomareeb, hiraan, jowhar?

It's easy to blame others but you haven't got the testicular fortitude to look in the mirror cause cognitive dissonance is too much for one to stomach.

@TSP @embarassing

The last two months has been pretty brutal for them. They were really lucky to survive the last motion with the opposition divided with their goals, and the dirty tricks the SFG did to suppress the vote. I too heard about kampala accord 2.0 but I thought it was baseless with the neighboring countries dealing with their own problems e.g Ethiopia with its ethnic revolts, Kenya's election rerun, and Djibouti with its border row with Eritrea. Fortunately for the SFG, it doesn't look like it will happen soon and it looks like they would try to delegitimize the newly formed maamul goboleed council by taking out saakin this week with the SWS parliament's motion and the upcoming Galmudug elections.

You were also right calling out the negatives implication of the disarmament campaign back in the summer. There has been an increase in petty crimes with criminals taking advantage of the security void left by the neighborhood militias. I really hope it's a short term issue and not a lingering one because the last thing Farmaajo needs is another scandal.

Right now I don't think it's wise to fully count out the SFG in its fight against UAE when they have a snitch in the kismaayo meeting

I'm sure they have something up their sleeve to combat whatever UAE's minions will throw at them.

Even as a huge supporter of this government I cannot overlook the biggest legitimate criticism you threw at them which was wasting their political capital infighting with the FMS and letting it spiral into this. Now they won't have enough political capital to implement their long term goals and I fear they may punt lifting the arms embargo/AMISOMEXIT to the next term or the next administration.

Inshallah Farmaajo & Kheyre can withstand the pressure from UAE's interference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending