Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe Ur getting jumped here, meesha ka carar:lolbron:
I don't go to war with Somaliland unprotected

41nbsJn48lL.jpg

Makes sense. He probably is the only one with formal higher education in that congregation of 'presidents'.

And what does this mean? Somali politics:damedamn:

It means 5 self-serving and all supremely corrupt leaders would like to strip the federal government of any federal power by having to be consulted and if they don't refuse orders.

Essential Somalia will be governed as five nations within one, because we are that broken and short-sighted.

@TSP disagree?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It means 5 self-serving and all supremely corrupt leaders would like to strip the federal government of any federal power by having to be consulted and if they don't refuse orders.

Essential Somalia will be governed as five nations within one, because we are that broken and short-sighted.

@TSP disagree?
That's exactly right and I love it :trumpsmirk:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Your voice doesn't matter, continue living like a refugee in a white country while denying your own progress that can only come trough unity :dabcasar:
My voice matters a great deal more than yours. Whereas I have influence in my country Puntland, your voice will be lost among the many warring factions of Somalia. I am the new generation of Punt if you want me to abandon my beliefs you need to convince me through logic and reason not emotional traps and fake nationalism!

And what does this mean? Somali politics:damedamn:

It means elaborate conspiracy theories will be theorised. We have already seen the cuqdad with the baseless accusations of corruption, and treachery from people who's only science is tribalism. Now that he went to this conference without the SFG, and is now their chairman, we will be hearing all kinds of whack theories. Evidence will not be provided either.

Brace yourself mate.

My voice matters a great deal more than yours. Whereas I have influence in my country Puntland, your voice will be lost among the many warring factions of Somalia. I am the new generation of Punt if you want me to abandon my beliefs you need to convince me through logic and reason not emotional traps and fake nationalism!

I cannot reason you of position that you didn't reason yourself into.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts