Abdiweli Gaas on "Somaliland" vs Somalia talks

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Completely destroys jeegaan land - this is the type of rhetoric we need more from political leaders

:pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Completely destroys jeegaan land - this is the type of rhetoric we need more from political leaders

:pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah:

Somaliland isn't really seeking recognition but more power in Somalia using the 'we will split if you don't give us the same power as darod and hawiye'. The day that happens is when Somalia itself collapses again. The reason u can tell is, why would you include Dhulbahante/Samaroon/Warsangeli into your proposal. They could've of easily said in 91 on the grounds of 88 massacre of Isaaq clans, we are creating a state for Isaaq and outside Somalia. That's when I realized waxooda waa iska 'give me attention'. It's all crap wallahi. Imagine Puntland added Galgaduud on the grounds it's 'ex keenadiid sultanates' and then said you must join Puntland and we start sending 'PL soldiers' to Support Sacad or Ahlul Sunnah or who-ever we pay off. They do the same thing in the north.

I am suprised why there is so much Somaliland topics on Somalispot, the only people who tend to give them attention are usually the people who actually believe Somaliland is some real thing when it's clearly not. It operates as an admnistration but they're goals of secession is not real thing, it's just a way to seek more power in Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How are we going to have a Somaliland and a Somalia sitting in the United Nations. Both are Somalis, both literally have the same meaning in they're name. Somalia is the italian version of Somaliland. It means land where Somali inhabit. Somaliland in the north is the same. There is no way, they will ever get powerful countries to back this small cesspool of a nation to get a UN seat when countries like China exist who are 1 billion people with only 1 member seat. Somalis are totally irrational. In-fact I would add all East African countries together and give them one seat for what they're population and GDP is worth.

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
Somaliland isn't really seeking recognition but more power in Somalia using the 'we will split if you don't give us the same power as darod and hawiye'. The day that happens is when Somalia itself collapses again. The reason u can tell is, why would you include Dhulbahante/Samaroon/Warsangeli into your proposal. They could've of easily said in 91 on the grounds of 88 massacre of Isaaq clans, we are creating a state for Isaaq and outside Somalia. That's when I realized waxooda waa iska 'give me attention'. It's all crap wallahi. Imagine Puntland added Galgaduud on the grounds it's 'ex keenadiid sultanates' and then said you must join Puntland and we start sending 'PL soldiers' to Support Sacad or Ahlul Sunnah or who-ever we pay off. They do the same thing in the north.

I am suprised why there is so much Somaliland topics on Somalispot, the only people who tend to give them attention are usually the people who actually believe Somaliland is some real thing when it's clearly not. It operates as an admnistration but they're goals of secession is not real thing, it's just a way to seek more power in Somalia.
I think samaroon were president of somaliland dawg and dhulos built that nice city lascanood and waroos shit u can find tons of them as ministers of somaliland you can't have your cake and eat it too my friend :camby:

@DR OSMAN Kkk majeerteen always trying to frame the situation. Isaaq were sitting as PM in 1991. I can have my 60 seats if I want them. I can have 2 maamul gobleeds carved from SL.

Somaliland and Somalia are 2 dowlads that United. Majeerteenia is a province of Benadir land.

Why do majerteen beg for our attention kkkkk it was funny when every talk we had with Somalias Irir Samaale majerteen would cry to be involved:mjlol:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
25EDEFEE-EB5E-492A-A220-6B0D800C5375.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Its old video maybe when he was PL president. But he talks in reality. SL wants the capital in Hargisa and president to be Isaaq and half of the parliament from Isaaq lool.

Omar9000

Its old video maybe when he was PL president. But he talks in reality. SL wants the capital in Hargisa and president to be Isaaq and half of the parliament from Isaaq lool.

:williamswtf:this ain't puntland and Cali saleeban fool

Omar9000

lying hypocrite horty wamaxay?? did they teach you Somali language using a baseball bat to ur empty fish head:williamswtf:

Omar9000

Horty who are you?
I'm from the legend that is somaliland and you ( puntland& jubbaland) are just our cheap copycats :manny:swagga jacking much???? It's all good you been emulating me since xaawo taako cut wiilwaals nuts off :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Omar9000

Why do majerteen beg for our attention kkkkk it was funny when every talk we had with Somalias Irir Samaale majerteen would cry to be involved:mjlol:
You didn't hear the gabayga dhirbaaxo jin he sonned them:ohhhdamn:

Trending