Abdiweli Gaas flies to Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abdalla explain this to me. Puntland clearly have their own interests, their own ambitions, and they know how to run themselves. So why don't they secede? Seems logical :kanyeshrug:

The function of a parasite is to always leech from you, it can't survive otherwise, they are in a death spiral financially as well as politically, the greatest sources of their revenues have totally evaporated and hence the fire sale to the UAE whom trashed the much more vast crucial Aden port.

If they could! or had the means to! belief me they would have seceded a long time ago but doing so would mean not only tremendous loss of aid money but also they can't play the "let me have my cake and eat yours on the side as well" parasite leech game anymore.

Since the civil and Walahi I am not lying to you, the Somali aid was divided between 3 sectors, sector 1 was everything south of Gaalkacayo (the greatest landmass and population) sector 2 was (Puntland) and sector 3 was (Somaliland).

They have somehow convinced the international community (using dumb koonfur stooges of the same tribe) to redirect the funds from sector one over to them so they could distribute it (which they never did, a similar thing they are using on the SSC region)

For over 2 decades they were usurping all the aid money from the whole of Koonfur until Sheikh Shariif's government came in and put an end to this leeching, this is the money that was spent to build their roads and cities, all Haram money! many of it was spent to keep the status quo of lawlessness going.

The reasons why they are so successful in treachery like this is because how gullible and honest other Somali's are, in the entire Somali peninsula everyone shuns courses on politics at every level of education except for the Mahamoud Saleebans in Puntland, politics courses in that region have the greatest enrolment numbers in a ratio that dwarfs every other Somali region put together.

The reason for such high enrolments in politics which other Somali's shun are very simple, their forefathers were parasite first class bureaucrat leeches that never worked an honest living in their life and hence they guide their offspring in that same direction.

Their dreams are either to be a parasite useless treacherous politician or a peasant UN pen-pushing equally useless NGO workers.

NeverWorked.PNG

Munafiq.PNG

Last edited:
Its a spelling mistake :bell:we all make them :bell:

It's not a spelling mistake it's the 'Dutch' version of that word because I know he lived in Holland, I speak both German/Dutch fluently but of course she wouldn't know the difference

When it comes to treating cancer sxb! you have to shoot the arrows straight, the whole reason for the lengthy posts is for others not them, it's educational and over the last few years I have succeeded in this mission of awakening many people to this malignant cancer amongst us.

Kapot.PNG

The reasons why they are so successful in treachery like this is because how gullible and honest other Somali's are, in the entire Somali peninsula everyone shuns courses on politics at every level of education except for the Mahamoud Saleebans in Puntland, politics courses in that region have the greatest enrolment numbers in a ratio that dwarfs every other Somali region put together.

View attachment 27318

View attachment 27319

:liberaltears::russ::dead:
Bro take a break from politics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gambar

VIP
It's not a spelling mistake it's the 'Dutch' version of that word because I know he lived in Holland, I speak both German/Dutch fluently but of course she wouldn't know the difference

When it comes to treating cancer sxb! you have to shoot the arrows straight, the whole reason for the lengthy posts is for others not them, it's educational and over the last few years I have succeeded in this mission of awakening many people to this malignant cancer amongst us.

View attachment 27320
I know the difference between belief and believe :trumpsmirk: but let's not turn this into a thread where I correct your English because we could really go on all day.

Your lengthy posts are always in Puntland threads. Isla yaab. You're obsessed. You turned this thread into a one trading insults when you came in with your trash post. Don't talk about cancer, it starts with you.

You pretend as if you are some kind of moral authority and you're religious, but the shit you spew says otherwise. You cannot complain about others. You know the ins and outs and the intricacies of MJ subclans. Tell tale signs of a serious problem.

Teeda kale I wouldn't take anything @fox says seriously, he's the only Isaaq kid who consistently shows up in these kinds of threads. He's another breed. He's also admitted he's socially awkward, perhaps that's something you can both bond on besides your mutual obsession with MJs.

I know the difference between belief and believe :trumpsmirk: but let's not turn this into a thread where I correct your English because we could really go on all day.

Your lengthy posts are always in Puntland threads. Isla yaab. You're obsessed. You turned this thread into a one trading insults when you came in with your trash post. Don't talk about cancer, it starts with you.

You pretend as if you are some kind of moral authority and you're religious, but the shit you spew says otherwise. You cannot complain about others. You know the ins and outs and the intricacies of MJ subclans. Tell tale signs of a serious problem.

Teeda kale I wouldn't take anything @fox says seriously, he's the only Isaaq kid who consistently shows up in these kinds of threads. He's another breed. He's also admitted he's socially awkward, perhaps that's something you can both bond on besides your mutual obsession with MJs.
Fear Allah! No joke that's funny.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The function of a parasite is to always leech from you, it can't survive otherwise, they are in a death spiral financially as well as politically, the greatest sources of their revenues have totally evaporated and hence the fire sale to the UAE whom trashed the much more vast crucial Aden port.

If they could! or had the means to! belief me they would have seceded a long time ago but doing so would mean not only tremendous loss of aid money but also they can't play the "let me have my cake and eat yours on the side as well" parasite leech game anymore.

Since the civil and Walahi I am not lying to you, the Somali aid was divided between 3 sectors, sector 1 was everything south of Gaalkacayo (the greatest landmass and population) sector 2 was (Puntland) and sector 3 was (Somaliland).

They have somehow convinced the international community (using dumb koonfur stooges of the same tribe) to redirect the funds from sector one over to them so they could distribute it (which they never did, a similar thing they are using on the SSC region)

For over 2 decades they were usurping all the aid money from the whole of Koonfur until Sheikh Shariif's government came in and put an end to this leeching, this is the money that was spent to build their roads and cities, all Haram money! many of it was spent to keep the status quo of lawlessness going.

The reason for such high enrolments in politics which other Somali's shun are very simple, their forefathers were parasite first class bureaucrat leeches that never worked an honest living in their life and hence they guide their offspring in that same direction.

Their dreams are either to be a parasite useless treacherous politician or a peasant UN pen-pushing equally useless NGO workers.

View attachment 27318

View attachment 27319

Yeah, secession today would probably not be that profitable for them. But if there's no loyalty to the nation as a whole i don't doubt that they would opt out in the future as soon as that became a more attractive option.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Socially awkward? :icon lol: That's a poor attempt of trying to change the subject :icon lol:
Go defend yourself against HY.
Trying to change the subject again? :icon lol: Is it too personal? :icon lol: The threads on Puntland not HY so dont derail.

View attachment 27318

View attachment 27319
Keep exposing them :qri8gs7:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hope our honorable, president have a safe trip, may he get all of his prayers answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts