abdiwasa??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not first time aan arko this name wallahi billahi war this not Islamic name misse I'm wrong??????? Abdi + the end is always one of Allah swt names lakiin shuu hadhaa WASAAAA war explain blzzzzz

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Abdiwasse ??? Maybe this was one of those insulting nicknames which over time somalis adopted as a real name. Somalis love giving rude nicknames. And they changed it to Abdiwasa?????

My assumption is: The original name is "Cabdul - Waasic", and "Al-Waasic" means the All-embracing, which is on of the names of Allah. Different cultures change names slightly, so maybe the word changed this way:

From Cabdul-Waasic (Arabic) => Cabdi-wasac (Somali) => Abdi-wasa (European pronunciation)

I could be completely wrong though, but as you said, after the name Abdi, there follows a name of Allah and Al-Waasic was the one that made the most sense in this case.

Last edited:
Not first time aan arko this name wallahi billahi war this not Islamic name misse I'm wrong??????? Abdi + the end is always one of Allah swt names lakiin shuu hadhaa WASAAAA war explain blzzzzz

anyone with that name waa crazy, no way it was named by parents, maybe friends, silly malis,

thats insulting God's name man, agah :dwill::jcoleno:

Names_of_Allah.jpg
you tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts