ABDISALAN SOLA slapped by Ugandese female soldier at Xalane. He is currently taking questions from me on my Twitter space. Come in NOW

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Dude, what the hell could AY do? Gabre was the de facto rule of Somalia at the time with the only viable army. The moron AY invited him in, but as soon as Gabre was in Muqdisho, AY was Gabre's servant to do with as he pleased.

Gabre slapping AY around was reported in reputable sources like Hiiraan online at the time. If it was something like people only started to write about years later to blacken AY's name, that'd be something different.
It was reported by Press TV which removed it. Hiiraan only reposted it. The reason why you run with it is because you project your victimhood on to others, that's the way you were treated by General Morgan (who is still chilling).

:umad:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Amisom are not in the city. You won’t find them anywhere within xamar. They are all holed up in their base in the airport as well as another base at the exit towards balcad. I spent last 6 months in Mogadishu and haven’t seen one AU solider outside Aden Adde international airport. Only SNA soilders and police in the city. Other people who have been Mogadishu recently can vouch for this as well
This is accurate, I only saw them in the airport.

Xalane is not the problem, nacas Farmajoo was the problem. Actually Xalane is a blessing for us. Farmajoo allied with Al-shabab to genocide Hawiye people, rape our women, destroy our army. Ikraan Tahliil and many more. Xalane actually helped us against Farmajoo. Xalane wants a partner in Somalia, and I believe that we are that partner to protect Xalane and to help us develop Somalia. I am happy that they come to my country and our willing to stay in Mogadishu for me to get back on my feet. It was AY who brought AMISOM/ATMIS to Mogadishu and Xalane had nothing to do with it. Xalane is eager to work with the Somali government to make Somalia stronger, and we will protect our partners. This Sola guy was a suppotter of Farmajoo and CBB.
This guys must be an ajinabi posing himself as a Hawiye guy.

Trending