ABDISALAN SOLA slapped by Ugandese female soldier at Xalane. He is currently taking questions from me on my Twitter space. Come in NOW

This is a silly thread, what does it prove? Are you hoping to turn us against our Xalane allies because of a CBB guy. We are fighting Al-shabab, this is nonsense.

Xalane is a cancer bro, they can't be ignored.

I need Xalane and I benefit from them. Do you know how long it took to remove them from Nairobi and bring them to Mogadishu? They create jobs and our good for the local economy.

I need Xalane and I benefit from them. Do you know how long it took to remove them from Nairobi and bring them to Mogadishu? They create jobs and our good for the local economy.
They do more harm than good Sxb. You will benefit without them. They have harassed, raped, killed, extorted thousands of Somalis and Macawiilsey + SNA were able to do something in 2 weeks that Xalane has no been able to do for 15 years.

Also can you tell me what jobs they create? AFAIK they make more money then they ever would in their home countries by basically doing nothing., they seem to be overpaid. I could be wrong but these are things I've heard from most Somalis who are native to Xamar. We should use our forces to protect ourselves instead of paying these foreigners.

I really hope HSM does something about them. Even if we decided to have their foreign troops here, I suggest they come from Djibouti and Liyu Somali Troops instead of Nigerians, Kenyans, Ugandans etc

They do more harm than good Sxb. You will benefit without them. They have harassed, raped, killed, extorted thousands of Somalis and Macawiilsey + SNA were able to do something in 2 weeks that Xalane has no been able to do for 15 years.

Also can you tell me what jobs they create? AFAIK they make more money then they ever would in their home countries by basically doing nothing., they seem to be overpaid. I could be wrong but these are things I've heard from most Somalis who are native to Xamar. We should use our forces to protect ourselves instead of paying these foreigners.

I really hope HSM does something about them. Even if we decided to have their foreign troops here, I suggest they come from Djibouti and Liyu Somali Troops instead of Nigerians, Kenyans, Ugandans etc

Xalane is not the problem, nacas Farmajoo was the problem. Actually Xalane is a blessing for us. Farmajoo allied with Al-shabab to genocide Hawiye people, rape our women, destroy our army. Ikraan Tahliil and many more. Xalane actually helped us against Farmajoo. Xalane wants a partner in Somalia, and I believe that we are that partner to protect Xalane and to help us develop Somalia. I am happy that they come to my country and our willing to stay in Mogadishu for me to get back on my feet. It was AY who brought AMISOM/ATMIS to Mogadishu and Xalane had nothing to do with it. Xalane is eager to work with the Somali government to make Somalia stronger, and we will protect our partners. This Sola guy was a suppotter of Farmajoo and CBB.

Xalane is the new boogeyman kinda weird, Somalia will blame anything but themselves. Somali vlogger got slapped by some AMISOM soldier.

You really think that Amisom job is to erase Alshabab entirely lol it's our job nacaas unless your ass want to be colonized by them.

Amison and xalane have a financial insensitive for instability snd al shabaab in Somalia. They are perfectly happy with the status quo this isn’t rocket science

What is AMISOM still doing in Mogadishu. What are all those Hawiye soldiers there for? Decoration? Cajiib.
Amisom are not in the city. You won’t find them anywhere within xamar. They are all holed up in their base in the airport as well as another base at the exit towards balcad. I spent last 6 months in Mogadishu and haven’t seen one AU solider outside Aden Adde international airport. Only SNA soilders and police in the city. Other people who have been Mogadishu recently can vouch for this as well

Gen Gabre was a dark era for Somalia but idk about the slap, I refuse to believe AY let it slide like that
My uncle was behind the political scenes at that time and trust me that slap issue was true. AY face flushed red apparently. Gen gabre had the whole Somali ethnic group by the balls so it’s a L for us all but for AY to get b*tch slapped like that is classical lol

Laagite

الداروودي
My uncle was behind the political scenes at that time and trust me that slap issue was true. AY face flushed red apparently. Gen gabre had the whole Somali ethnic group by the balls so it’s a L for us all but for AY to get b*tch slapped like that is classical lol
Gabre is being held by Abiy rn, i hope he gets tortured by the Oromos.

Laagite

الداروودي
Oromos are pussies lol trust they aren’t going to do anything. They are 35+ million strong and get bullied by smaller ethnic groups like Tigray and Amhara. They are populous for no reason
Abiye is an Amharized nigga so I hope he goes all out so both TPLF and the FANO wipe each other off.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Nothing new though. The infamous General Gabre used to slap Cabdulaahi Yusuf around like it was a fashion.

Ethiopian Gen. slaps Somali President
That AY fan fiction stems from all the Ls you've taken from picking up 1988 bones with tooth picks and becoming AMISOM babies. No amount of coping is going to wash away the shame you feel from being victims. I'd be making up stories too.

:heh:

Gen Gabre was a dark era for Somalia but idk about the slap, I refuse to believe AY let it slide like that
Dude, what the hell could AY do? Gabre was the de facto rule of Somalia at the time with the only viable army. The moron AY invited him in, but as soon as Gabre was in Muqdisho, AY was Gabre's servant to do with as he pleased.

Gabre slapping AY around was reported in reputable sources like Hiiraan online at the time. If it was something that people only started to write about years later to blacken AY's name, that'd be something different.

Trending