Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fucking stupid?

Why would I have half madoow
Kids when I only date Somali
Men?

Stop quoting me, I have no tolerance
For your level of autism.

:farmajoyaab: Insha'Allah me and
My full Somali kids will spit on
You and your ugly children you
Gutted trash.

Big Dick

So now u want a Somali man? Doesn't seem like that way the u defending these ape ass madoows.

U probably the type of Somali woman who got railed by Tyrone but won't admit to save face.

Like I said u got a horrible ass attitude, I doubt ur marriage will last longer than a year.

But go ahead and mix with other races because we don't want u spreading ur shitty ass genes.

I bet one of ur naaso is bigger than the other. And u have receding hairline. Fuk out of here Madow loving xalimo

So now u want a Somali man? Doesn't seem like that way the u defending these ape ass madoows.

U probably the type of Somali woman who got railed by Tyrone but won't admit to save face.

Like I said u got a horrible ass attitude, I doubt ur marriage will last longer than a year.

But go ahead and mix with other races because we don't want u spreading ur shitty ass genes.

I bet one of ur naaso is bigger than the other. And u have receding hairline. Fuk out of here Madow loving xalimo

When did I EVER SAY that I liked
Or dated madoows? Find a post!

Your fucking stupid wallahi, legit
Fucking stupid.

Alhamduillah they are both the same
Size but your SMALL will
Always remain TINY.

No surgery can increase your size,
And yes size does matter.

:mjpls: Hoodayaa siileekdaa

So far 81% of the people on here voted against it.

Only small minority voted for it. And those are the cuckold men and Tyrone loving xalimos.

When did I EVER SAY that I liked
Or dated madoows? Find a post!

Your fucking stupid wallahi, legit
Fucking stupid.

Alhamduillah they are both the same
Size but your SMALL will
Always remain TINY.

No surgery can increase your size,
And yes size does matter.

:mjpls: Hoodayaa siileekdaa

Wallahi on my life and on the Quran. Every I been with or chicks that seen my dick said I'm packing. I can show u my shit if u want.

As I said u assuming and disregarding facts.

Sharumto.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I would say more Brandy when she was young. She just looked amazing. Man the black American females here are really good looking it's hard to resist :lawd: especially the ones in college
Got to get that forbidden fruit yet:trumpsmirk:, Man I've already stated my type of madoow, best thing is im still at Uni.:ahh:

This trolling make us look bad no different from white Nazis :trash:

Mixle

Some are serious because their nomadic grandfather told them that they are related to the Nazis and are the "noblest" of all mankind. Haven't you heard the Somali clan that declared war on Australia? They declared war on Australia because they were told that we have more camels (wild stray camels) and want to raid us. These are their intellectuals.

What are you doing in a Somali forum you blond weave wearing, bean smelling, curry stankin, ratchet ass, slave ancestor having ?

Go back to the island you came from !:mahubowtf:

But i am on the island that i came from Einstein! Now here again is my question. Don't bust a vein trying to answer.

Doesn't all of this explain the disdain for somalis in places like south africa as well. If somalis feels this way about blacks and are not shy about it why in the hell would you go to countries where there are a lot of blacks much less run by blacks?

I'll get the last laugh when I see ur broke ass with ugly ass half madoow kids in the welfare office. And my aesthetic Somali kids will give ur half madoow kids hard time by making fun of his or her ape features lmao

Like Mel Gibson said, go get fuked by pack of .

So basically your kids will be sitting in the welfare office too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts