Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're only looking out for our women, what's wrong with that :what1:
:ulyin: You're not looking out for them, you just want to control them even when you don't know them personally.

I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the children on this site, i.e teenager because of hormones and childishness, however the "men":tacky: on this site need to feel ashamed for participating in a daily witch hunt of Somali women, where you post a picture or video of a girl (usually a teenage one) and proceed to demean her for whatever thought she expressed.

SO i am confused on where your looking out for anyone:cosbyhmm:,

when you're trying to say is you have to try to break them, so they would have no other choice but to settle for y'all:sass1:

What a beautiful couple and the sister looks fabulous because she isn't 10 shades lighter than her normal skin colour like what Mr Farah Abdi and co would expect their Halima to be. Would I marry such a woman miyaa su'aasha? Saaxibnimo iska daayoo waan dumaal lahaa haddii uu ninkaasi Soomaalida seedigooda Ka dhinto.

:ulyin: You're not looking out for them, you just want to control them even when you don't know them personally.

I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the children on this site, i.e teenager because of hormones and childishness, however the "men":tacky: on this site need to feel ashamed for participating in a daily witch hunt of Somali women, where you post a picture or video of a girl (usually a teenage one) and proceed to demean her for whatever thought she expressed.

SO i am confused on where your looking out for anyone:cosbyhmm:,

when you're trying to say is you have to try to break them, so they would have no other choice but to settle for y'all:sass1:
It's all banters, we go at each other like this just for jokes, our women are well respected, they also go at us from time to time

It seems very harsh but they know it's all love:friendhug:

It's funny seeing all these "i'd never marry a hoe :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:" comments considering the fact that 90% of hoes are perfect at hiding it. I know many women that were really freaking in their late teens/early 20s but got married to religious men that think they're innocent virgins.

And why are all the dirty dicks in this thread acting like they deserve virgins? Virgins for virgins... Period.

It's funny seeing all these "i'd never marry a hoe :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:" comments considering the fact that 90% of hoes are perfect at hiding it. I know many women that were really freaking in their late teens/early 20s but got married to religious men that think they're innocent virgins.

And why are all the dirty dicks in this thread acting like they deserve virgins? Virgins for virgins... Period.
Huuno second hand liis is a NO go zone, you never know what got into inside there and imagine going down on her
:damn:

How would you know if the "freaky" girls actually married reformed "religious" Sheikhs who act innocent but in reality impregnated many girls during his time? Highly doubt those girls fooled anyone...

At the end of the day promiscuous people end up with each other and pure people will end up with each other. It's promised in the Quran :manny:

Last edited:
How do you know if the "freaky" girls married reformed "religious" Sheikhs who act innocent but in reality impregnated many to girls during his time? Highly doubt those girls fooled anyone...

At the end of the day promiscuous people end up with each other and pure people will end up with each other. It's promised in the Quran :manny:
Walahi u ain't lying, I seen too many promiscuous ppl marrying each other not having a clue who their partner really is

How would you know if the "freaky" girls actually married reformed "religious" Sheikhs who act innocent but in reality impregnated many girls during his time? Highly doubt those girls fooled anyone...

I agree with you 100%.

@Beja you're Sudani right? What does Zool exactly mean
:deadrose:

Alot of foreigners seem to think it means "Sudani" since we use that term to greet each other in the diaspora when in reality it's a loose translation of "buddy/person", you can use it for strangers or friends.

Arab men always greet me with "kef ya zola" when they find out i'm Sudani. :francis:

Alot of foreigners seem to think it means "Sudani" since we use that term to greet each other in the diaspora when in reality it's a loose translation of "buddy/person", you can use it for strangers or friends.

Arab men always greet me with "kef ya zola" when they find out i'm Sudani. :francis:
What's the best Sudanese dish and desert:cosbyhmm:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

ever heard of hymen?

:ftw9nwa:

And مشتاقين :ftw9nwa: have you ever gotten the 'Ya samara' by random dudes :noneck:

What's the best Sudanese dish and desert:cosbyhmm:
Rijla (purslane with red lentils)
Purslane-Stew-with-Kisra.jpg

Favorite dessert is trifle but it's British... So i'll go with Regemat (drop donuts)
drop-donuts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts