Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Are you scared of the BBC?

OrXUX3X.gif

:drakelaugh:
Ok ok ok, no.
:whoa:

We're already considered the Somali equivalent to /pol/, a cesspit of weakness and insecurity, we're not gonna take this one step further by posting BLACKED gifs.
:damn:

Makes no difference to me who she dated, it's an automatic no, in fact the entire diaspora is a no and those whom have visited back home for a prolonged period of time would come to the same conclusion, after faith not having married a diaspora women is the second greatest blessing for me.

The reason why every race has a big issue with Reer Banu Israel in regards to their women, it's pure deep jealousy riddled with physical/sexual inferiority complex which is falsely masked as "looking down on them" to make themselves feel good about it.

There is no racial group out there as a % of their population whom fucked more variety of women from all races in such high numbers as Reer Banu Israel and the majority of women have a dark secret 'fetish' for them in countless surveys done, hence the intense jealousy filled hatred by all groups.

I have never come across a Somali women who was promiscuous that didn't have Banu Israel conquest, the same with whites, Arabs and Asian's, it's universal across all groups hence the hatred is universal too.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why black men? If you cared about her virginity your title should've been any men. Insecure much? Afraid she is going to compare sizes?:denzelnigga:

Who is banu Israel??

N E Who.....how would you game-less abdis know if she is a virgin or not. All the woman has to do is keep her mouth shut and when that day comes you virgins would be so out of your mind at the fact that you are finally getting some that you wouldn't know the difference.

What's wrong with keeping our women from being becoming promiscuous like Habeshas? :faysalwtf:

You don't own these women, let them do whatever they want:mahubowtf:. The hypocrisy of the statement aside (we all know you men are no saints) the constant whining about them makes all of you look insecure . It's not attractive and i don't blame them for want get afar away from y'all as possible. :gaasdrink:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
You don't own these women, let them do whatever they want:mahubowtf:. The hypocrisy of the statement aside (we all know you men are no saints) the constant whining about them makes all of you look insecure . It's not attractive and i don't blame them for want get afar away from y'all as possible. :gaasdrink:
Who said we were saints? If they aren't virgin they will die alone.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
a Madow is trolling you maskax yariis heads:mjlol:
If you didn't get it from the title or his basic ass name then fii sabililah:jcoleno:

funniest thread i've seen in a long time. These little boys on here are just ripe for ridicule. I mean look at how rabid they are.

I hereby sentence all you weak knee insecure abeeds to always be haunted by the possibility that your queen jussssst might have been deflowered by a big mandingo in a previous life. What ah ting!!! Ahhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaahah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending