Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Got u

View attachment 27305

Halimo_with_tyrone.jpg

Your attachment in page 1 is fixed now. The full sized picture is showing.

you sick bastards must be breaking some kinda law by posting this persons picture like that. That's not right.
She should be duly compensated for this kind of character assassination.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
:mjlol:Where is this coming from??

This is your first post/thread:icon lol:. Are you asking for personal advice..?
And why specify madow-- instead of ajnabi? or even just a previous relationship in general?
use madow as a title and it will have 20-25 pages, it's a sspot tactic

World

VIP
This forum isn't an accurate representation of Somalis in the West.

Well, I guess I should have known that when 50 % of the people here aren't even Muslims.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Agree.

That's why I'm considering ditching these Western raised Xalimos and going to East Africa and marry a clean, virgin Xalimo without the hassle of these Western women.
Agree.

That's why I'm considering ditching these Western raised Xalimos and going to East Africa and marry a clean, virgin Xalimo without the hassle of these Western women.
Why East Africa? Clean? lol almost every girl had at least a finger or two slipped in her malab. trust me cuz i do it for a living. also virginity is subjective. ever heard technical virgins? they exist.
:siilaanyolaugh:

other than that, you have a right to your preferences.

i digress, but lets use some logic and put ourself in her shoes. first lets start with her pic. yall can see shes bit aesthetically challenged. we sure as hell know alot of farahs will give her hard time if she still was single and was yearning for a somali man.
even a handicaped faarah would have hurt her feeling.

the result is plenty of fish mentality, madow men have abundance mentality, a black petite ting esp from different background wud boost his self esteem and take a one for the team. he gets to have a bragging rights for schlonging the stereotypical stuckup xaliimo.

at the end of the day, shes somali. she belongs to us and has the same exact rights of marriage to us faaraxs.

contrary to popular believe, theres many somali men who married and will marry a single mother irregardless whar race porked her.

PS: the f*ck you posting her pic? its like she hurt you and you making yourself feel good by painting her bad in the interwebs.

PATHETIC TWAT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why East Africa? Clean? lol almost every girl had at least a finger or two slipped in her malab. trust me cuz i do it for a living. also virginity is subjective. ever heard technical virgins? they exist.
:siilaanyolaugh:

other than that, you have a right to your preferences.

i digress, but lets use some logic and put ourself in her shoes. first lets start with her pic. yall can see shes bit aesthetically challenged. we sure as hell know alot of farahs will give her hard time if she still was single and was yearning for a somali man.
even a handicaped faarah would have hurt her feeling.

the result is plenty of fish mentality, madow men have abundance mentality, a black petite ting esp from different background wud boost his self esteem and take a one for the team. he gets to have a bragging rights for schlonging the stereotypical stuckup xaliimo.

at the end of the day, shes somali. she belongs to us and has the same exact rights of marriage to us faaraxs.

contrary to popular believe, theres many somali men who married and will marry a single mother irregardless whar race porked her.

PS: the f*ck you posting her pic? its like she hurt you and you making yourself feel good by painting her bad in the interwebs.

PATHETIC TWAT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cuck detected.

This is the type of loser will take these Madoow loving Xalimos.

It's all good, we regular Abdis will sit back and laugh at you. Lmao

Lool classic, Xalimo left you for Tyrone and now you're talking shit about her on an online forum :drakekidding: You should've atleast not posted her picture

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Cuck detected.

Cuck detected.

A regular abdi wouldnt post her picture and try to slander her He would just mind his business

You on the other hand probably got ditched by her who else would make an account and the first thread they make is about xalimo dating a madoow

:gucciwhat:

And back home they arent exactly angels just so you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts