Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

Abdis: Would you marry a Xalimo who been in relationship with a Madoow before?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any xalimo who slept around with any man madow or chinese is a and should only be married by a dhilay faarax just like her. I don't want a kissing my kids goodnight with the same mouth she did God knows what.:susp: Can't wife a how. It is a no for me:nahgirl:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Never ever in my life time, its only us somali guys who are allowed to screw around before marriage

Any xalimo who slept around with any man madow or chinese is a and should only be married by a dhilay faarax just like her. I don't want a kissing my kids goodnight with the same mouth she did God knows what.:susp: Can't wife a how. It is a no for me:nahgirl:

Agree.

That's why I'm considering ditching these Western raised Xalimos and going to East Africa and marry a clean, virgin Xalimo without the hassle of these Western women.

TooMacaan

VIP
Same reason white men feel uncomfortable dating white girls who have been with madows :icon lol:
tumblr_o1c9ngPmsz1ukcccko1_500.gif
Lol, you can't cure insecurity I guess.

And why do ppl assume dating = penetration?:icon rolleyes:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't want no
ties can't get no diamond from me
In the passegers side giving neck for rides
Then tryna get chose by me

:nahgirl:

:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol not really.

It shows she's not loyalty to her race.
It shows that she's has fetish for black men.

I can't take her for that reason.
Loyalty to race ?

:drakelaugh:

What about all the Somali guys that have cadaan girlfriends than dump her and marry a Somali chick when they wanna settle Down talking about

Loyalty kulaha :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending