Abdis, I present your afghan queen:

A ajnabi.... that likes SOMALI MEN? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO f*ck *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Qali

Certified Pimp.
A ajnabi.... that likes SOMALI MEN? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO f*ck *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadrose::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Damn are us Somalia that low.. damn begs.
Imagine this Afghan doing the same for other countries as if they all would give her any attention. S T O P

drakewtf.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
unnamed (4).gif

Loool

Attachments

• LittlePleasingIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif
    LittlePleasingIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif
    827 KB · Views: 57

Trending

Latest posts