"Abdis aren't romantic" let's prove them worng, drop your best rizz lines

stop being sassy and tell me why. Is it cause @mrlog is my new plaything? Aww r u jealous? Dont forget primary goal is trolling. City gurlz πŸ†™
Resorting to emotional attacks are ineffective towards me. With that said all you need to know is that I'm disappointed, there is no point in telling you why for you will not change. You don't have what it takes to change.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
21ea3051858fe6dcafac6a428b87bb07006c5975fb46d339b5a074797b5f5bab.jpg

Resorting to emotional attacks are ineffective towards me. With that said all you need to know is that I'm disappointed, there is no point in telling you why for you will not change. You don't have what it takes to change.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Tantrums is unfit for a man ceeb ceeb brother. Besides you’re the one who started with the character assassination. Btw I dont like rude rizz
Damn you offered her all that? I only offered her the honors of washing my ass after I take a shit
And that's why I'm repulsed by her

Sxb she ain't all that tbh I've already assessed her
Also fun fact actually really really sad fact your name means vomit in arabic. Look it up if you dont believe me

Tantrums is unfit for a man ceeb ceeb brother. Besides you’re the one who started with the character assassination. Btw I dont like rude rizz
What does that even mean?

Also fun fact actually really really sad fact your name means vomit in arabic. Look it up if you dont believe me

Walaal no need to get emotional and start a one sided beef is daji and drink some caano shaah

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
What does that even mean?

Walaal no need to get emotional and start a one sided beef is daji and drink some caano shaah
Youre the one whos qaraaring dont even. I thought you were trolling r u acc being serious. Proof that @LORD THRESH started this one sided beef. Receipts ladies and gentlemen
IMG_3185.jpeg