"Abdis aren't romantic" let's prove them worng, drop your best rizz lines

Kumanaan xaliimooyin ban kaa doortay sweat heart
lady GIF
Use these in Ramadan
Aragtidaada bes wan Ku soomi karaayaa week dhanπŸ₯Ί

You guys actually tried and mohammadov's was actually good.

No woman worth her salt, buys into words. The best 'shukansi' is consistent actions.
Why do guys in Somalia, talk to women like this. Who believes this crap.
Just say you don't believe in jacayl and gtfo of my thread

As for the rest of you @Mudug_gyal @Khaemwaset @Wonyluvr @EyiPunter @Adeer_Boomer @Cartan Boos @Bari

Y'all got negative rizz meaning you'd repulse people if you tried to rizz 'em up. But maybe you got other attributes that make you tolerable likeable. I never give out qashin so instead I give 😐 and I've never given out that many men reactions in a thread

proper rizz looks like this
@Sophisticate if I had the choice between going to heaven or kiss you and go to hell, I'd kiss you and tell all the devils I kissed heaven without ever entering it

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
You guys actually tried and mohammadov's was actually good.

Just say you don't believe in jacayl and gtfo of my thread

As for the rest of you @Mudug_gyal @Khaemwaset @Wonyluvr @EyiPunter @Adeer_Boomer @Cartan Boos @Bari

Y'all got negative rizz meaning you'd repulse people if you tried to rizz 'em up. But maybe you got other attributes that make you tolerable likeable.

proper rizz looks like this
@Sophisticate if I had the choice between going to heaven or kiss you and go to hell, I'd kiss you and tell all the devils I kissed heaven without ever entering it

Trending