Abdirizak Terra was in Puntland, Somalia secretly for a week documenting UAE activities

Bohol

VIP
Namely regarding the hand over of the airport and port of Bosaso to UAE. Puntland forces found out too late and raided the hotel he was staying at a day after he left. He is in Turkey now.

upload_2019-10-7_20-30-53.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wa Xoolo. UAE are friendly with both PL/SL. Anything you say or do in Hargeisa or Bosaso is irrelevant, after one phone call from UAE to arrest any actors in the nation who may be harming UAE Somali Interest. Not only They're interest in Somalia, but they're interest even in the whole region. If they ever see your FUTO in Qatar, your basically 'dead' in they're eyes. So why does he work in Hargeisa? He should go to hamar that is QATAR domain, not live in Hargeisa and risk being jailed there when he returns after DUBAI call SOMALILAND ASS and say handle him for them.

PL must not risk UAE ties, it's historical and far longer then QATAR oo aan weligeen is-arki jirin. Wallahi short-term interest plus 'we share the same enemy' baan isku saxibayna ma aha 'long term friendship' waa 'dan dhow' marku dhamaado, everyone goes his own way. U can't build long-term allies on dan dhow, it has to be historical, their must be some sort of 'track record' to look back at. This is just human nature, love it or lump it. To begin new relationships take maybe a century or more to develop, to be tested, tried over turbulent time periods.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
To became famous, create scandal and lie, If PIA wants this man they would bring him on the same spot.

Jeegaan propaganda.

Bohol

VIP
Wa Xoolo. UAE are friendly with both PL/SL. Anything you say or do in Hargeisa or Bosaso is irrelevant, after one phone call from UAE to arrest any actors in the nation who may be harming UAE Somali Interest. Not only They're interest in Somalia, but they're interest even in the whole region. If they ever see your FUTO in Qatar, your basically 'dead' in they're eyes. So why does he work in Hargeisa? He should go to hamar that is QATAR domain, not live in Hargeisa and risk being jailed there when he returns after DUBAI call SOMALILAND ASS and say handle him for them.

PL must not risk UAE ties, it's historical and far longer then QATAR oo aan weligeen is-arki jirin. Wallahi short-term interest plus 'we share the same enemy' baan isku saxibayna ma aha 'long term friendship' waa 'dan dhow' marku dhamaado, everyone goes his own way. U can't build long-term allies on dan dhow, it has to be historical, their must be some sort of 'track record' to look back at. This is just human nature, love it or lump it. To begin new relationships take maybe a century or more to develop

He is not based in Somalia but Turkey (basically he is untouchable there).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He is not based in Somalia but Turkey (basically he is untouchable there).

A-lot of people do not understand the arab world in Somalia. Even in Yemen we have no ties with other yemeni clans, isku magac meel noo imaado ma jiro nearly 90% of yemen, except maybe the 10-15% MAHRA population where we both descend from Ismacil Jabarti. One is Mahra Ismacil, the other Abdirahman Ismacil. You will notice the MAHRA are in Mukalla, wink wink? Where do Darods live in Yemen, always Mukalla and Oman area, due to Mahra ties. We afford them the same right in Somalia. That is historical alliance, but we wanted to 'sal balaar' our alliances not to arab world, but to the African world and we still haven't achieved this project. We were starting in Somalia and it's obviously failed.

The other arabs we have no ties whatsoever. We end it as Ismacil Jabarti our relationship with the arab world. It doesn't stretch to Banu Hashim and all that nonsense. It's like that @Cognitivedissonance forcing me into bah yacqoub when i cleary tell him I left that stage and am BAH DUBAYS NOW, paying my own mag, have my own isimo, live in my own region separate from osman mahmoud, like what need is there for me to tie down myself to bah yacqoub? there is no need for me to stretch to AQEEL. Aqeel was the cousin of the prophet, they are not from the same father anyways, ilmo adeero bay ahayeen. That's like my brother and me and our children level, it's cousin level, they report to two different fathers.

It's about survival aduunka niyahow, not FAAN. Half the problem with the qabiil in Somalia it's used for FAAN, which is a shame if your an ISIMO not knowing the whole purpose of it which also indicates your really lacking HIKMA and shouldn't be an ISIMO at all.. Heck Warsangeli and Ugaaslabe serves as half hindi thru the mother side as a gift from the indian kingdom. Them niggas xitaa HINDI bay galeen kkkkkkkkkkkkk and I bet u will find Sultan of Warsangeli visiting India. The sultan of Majerten will visit OMAN/MAHRA. Plus possibly other places they know Majerten have formed marriage ties with Royal families.

Bohol your Isaaq is way behind I won't lie to you dhinaca knowledge of qabiil, you are like hawiye to us boqortoyo clans. Ur history started in 1960 that's why, your ancestor did nothing prior brother, I am honest majerten, intan been ku sheego iyo somalinimo ku aqriyo won't help, we tried that route, I am being brutal honest with u, your 400 years behind. That's why I get angry when I see PL welcoming yemenis, are they mahra ismacil? no soo ma aha, naga wad, adigu axsan kuma samayn lahayn. Mehri are in Somalia thru Abdirahman Ismacil Assistance, While we reside in Oman and Eastern Yemen with the assistance of Mahra. This is historical, this doesn't mean we just leave it at that, they work Mahra Ismacil ties into ARAB WORLD, we will Ensure Abdirahman Ismacil dominates THE HORN.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
May Mahra Ismacil Capture Yemen. May Abdirahman Ismacil Capture East Africa. Fataxo, waa lagu kala taga shirka. When he is in danger, I open my door for arab salax, when im danger I expect the same. Lakin inaad danger gashid maba ahan, u should've been smart not to even allow it to reach that stage of utilizing historical alliances, that is when the whole land collapses on us. We must continue on the DAROD MARCH in Africa. We got a whole world of ethnicities who were born in 1960, why did we let a white man control them, when we could've? xoolo foqol xoolo daroday.

Who the hell is that?

Puntland cannot monitor every random cuqdadlow who visits our land.

He is not a no name. He's the most competent and famous propaganda journalist for N&N. He is famous for smear campaigns against everyone and everything that is against N&N. Bofore he joined his career at N&N, he was a critical investigator, for example he exposed corruption during the Siilanyo adm. I think around 2018 he started talking against all maamul Goboleeds like JL, PL and former president Hassan Sheikh. Believe it or not, he even mocked Qalbi dhagax after the FGS handed him over. Overall he is very popular among all FOBs.

PL seems to be his next goal. If he really made a documentary about PL - well good luck Majeerteenow this is not Duuqbilow.
:manny:

He is not a no name. He's the most competent and famous propaganda journalist for N&N. He is famous for smear campaigns against everyone and everything that is against N&N. Bofore he joined his career at N&N, he was a critical investigator, for example he exposed corruption during the Siilanyo adm. I think around 2018 he started talking against all maamul Goboleeds like JL, PL and former president Hassan Sheikh. Believe it or not, he even mocked Qalbi dhagax after the FGS handed him over. Overall he is very popular among all FOBs.

PL seems to be his next goal. If he really made a documentary about PL - well good luck Majeerteenow this is not Duuqbilow.
:manny:

Farmaajo cannot do anything to us, his Abo Siyad failed and he had the might of the Somali army and the Somali masses behind him.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We have honestly done everything right by Islam and our Ancestors, but this time, I say we need to steer the direction a bit and not pray the world returns to how you like it. Once the world has changed, it's not coming back to how u like it. We have respected the Tigray in Eritrea/Ethiopia for centuries due to the prophet blessings, we kept our ISLAMIC oath about not messing with them, but this favor is not upon AMHARA who is clearly an agent of Israel, they will even tell u they're kings they abtirsi to SOLOMON thru Sheba, maba qariyan, then they will show u how they have 1000 year presence in Israel solidifying the LINK as REAL as shit. What does this mean? well he is going to be backed by ISRAEL to ensure this ruling family controls the continent, it has already happened so far with the A.U in Ethiopia and not in EGYPT notice? Egypt is the most historical empire in Africa but since it disappeared and there is nothing left of it due to TORAH PROMISE according to jews, the next one left is Ethiopia who has BEHAVED LIKE A GOOD SLAVE BOY to them, taking his orders over the centuries like a lapdog and attacking africans to enslave them. Everyone hates the Amhara, have u noticed? Tigray, Somali, Oromo, not a single group likes them doesn't make u wonder why? well u don't know cause u don't understand history and the importance of JEWS in the world, hence why we call u 1960 kids, u have nothing to look back on basically, u can be CONTROLLED.