DEVELOPING NEWS Abdirashid Janan expected to defect to the FGS

GemState

36/21
VIP
Lol the audacity of this guy, he caused a war in that town for no reason and now he'll just switch sides.

@reer, hope you see now Farmaajo's got no principles

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What makes me laugh is Garowe online fake news reporting on Beledxawo while being completely silent about Tukaraq a stone throw away from Garowe. :drakelaugh:

Someone should make a troll account called Beledxawo online and report on Tukaraq develpments.

I hate to break it to you but that's what a news organization does. That's why nobody is going to "Gedo Times" for their news.

Let’s see how Farmaajo welcomes Janan. If he puts him in a prison it will send message to the Anti Farmaajo Mxs that they aren’t safe. If he welcomes him that’s great for them to reconcile same way Madoobe did with his 3 other brothers seerar,xidig & sheikh dahir. Once that’s complete the Gedo issue will turn into Mx vs OG beef which will not be a good look for N&N which wanted to make it a political issue 😃 :friendhug::damsel:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Your enemies envy you, never forgett that.
Let the haters hate, you will never win with them, before this news they were saying how can Farmaajo lead Somalis if he cannot even lead his cousin, and now this, yacni waa iska isir neceyb. Xubno ka mid ah JL ayaa la xiriirtay maamulka Gedo and they are screaming Farmaajo, ma xishoodan kuwan, JL will unite and it will kick out the Kenyan puppet Dhuxulayste, all he achieved was make Rer Cabdille famous in Somalia, or I should say infamous, just as they are in DDS, so where will they go ? lmao

No one said that. But wasn't Janan the king going to capture Beledxaawo for Madoobe?

That is from the past. Mareexaanow let’s see how you treat your people who share different political views. If the OGs under Farmaajo were to defect today we would have forgiven them for their wrongdoings. Let’s see how you handle your own family members. Welcome the Janan king properly. :trumpsmirk:

Let the haters hate, you will never win with them, before this news they were saying how can Farmaajo lead Somalis if he cannot even lead his cousin, and now this, yacni waa iska isir neceyb. Xubno ka mid ah JL ayaa la xiriirtay maamulka Gedo and they are screaming Farmaajo, ma xishoodan kuwan, JL will unite and it will kick out the Kenyan puppet Dhuxulayste, all he achieved was make Rer Cabdille famous in Somalia, or I should say infamous, just as they are in DDS, so where will they go ? lmao
They always have something to say. There is never a right answer.

That is from the past. Mareexaanow let’s see how you treat your people who share different political views. If the OGs under Farmaajo were to defect today we would have forgiven them for their wrongdoings. Let’s see how you handle your own family members. Welcome the Janan king properly. :trumpsmirk:
Janan did not have different political view. He was just a puppet used by kenya who gave him some money, same with muhamed sayid and madoobe. There no OGs under Farmaajo. There are dhabodhilif used by kenya who hijacked the OG name and normal OGs who support a somali government whether it's farmaajo or anyone else.

Last edited:
Janan did not have different political view. He was just a puppet used by kenya who gave him some money, same with muhamed sayid and madoobe. There no OGs under Farmaajo. There are dhabodhilif used by kenya who hijacked the OG name and normal OGs who support a somali government whether it's farmaajo or everyone else.

Former Al ihtihaad leader will join his cousins Bakaal Kooke and Bulle Gared ex tplf assests in Daawo :farmajoyaab:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Janan needs to hang. At the bare minimum face a prison sentence. If janan is being freed, both Muktar robow and Dahir aweys need to be freed.
Hassan Sh put Dahir Aweys in a comfortable house with wifi, and Farmaajo allows that terrorist to be a youtuber earning google ads.

This is a criminal of left a long trail of blood from Bari region in Puntland to the south, Janan is our problem as MX nothing to do with shisheeye you don't even get a say, I don't get a say and I am MX, it is entirely up to the Gedo admin.

OP tell me something new we dont know?
I know all mx are together even the fake VP Maxamud Sayid.

Madoobe has confided in mx so much no wonder they keep trying to uproot him from Kismaayo.

But its very ceeb for MX not to capitalise on madhoobes sofness they know all his secrets yet cant remove him.How sad.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
What makes me laugh is Garowe online fake news reporting on Beledxawo while being completely silent about Tukaraq a stone throw away from Garowe. :drakelaugh:

Someone should make a troll account called Beledxawo online and report on Tukaraq develpments.

:pachah1:

kkkk niggas are getting pissed at a news outlet reporting actual news now?? Garowe online is a premier news website that reports from everywhere including the province of Tedrosia.

Here is a Tedrosian site reporting news from PL, do you see anyone complaining? waa maaya, because its news.

Trending

Latest posts