Abdirashid Janan expected to defect to the FGS

The man is a certified warlord superstar. He's the only one to have bombed his own town on behalf of the opps.

Janan the wanted man is now a Wadani. I heard FAHAD Yasin and abdullahi Kulane landed in Doolow with bullet proof trucks to welcome him personally :wow:

Walle Janan was indeed a Mole. Enjoy the gift Reer Diinyow.
B318482C-AED2-427C-98F0-D7735505DB69.jpeg

F88DEFF9-1298-47C6-9BDC-2B8705F90578.jpeg

Janaan should be arrested for the murder of innocents... but this is Somalia afteral. A kleptocratic shithole where power defies justice.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What makes me laugh is Garowe online fake news reporting on Beledxawo while being completely silent about Tukaraq a stone throw away from Garowe. :drakelaugh:

Someone should make a troll account called Beledxawo online and report on Tukaraq develpments.
Beledxawo its JL tuulo, they doesnt concern you Mr cabuudwaaq :damedamn:.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
FGS has nothing to do with this, it is the parallel Jubaland admin in Gedo, headed by Gedo governor who are in talks with Janan, he will hand himself over to them, and they will decide his fate, like the 200 POW they captured along with those who handed themselves over voluntarily.
Janan. The same nigga who bootyclapped for Madoobe and tried to take Beledxawo. That is OUR tol getting slayed for the Kismayo Governor. The same nigga who went on a killing spree. f*ck him. Who gave him the right to hand himself over like nothing happened. FGS allowed this fucker to escape the first time, it is their responsibility to capture him and place a bullet in him. Same with the 200 POW. Miskeenimo doesn't work on hardheaded moryans.

Janan. The same nigga who bootyclapped for Madoobe and tried to take Beledxawo. That is OUR tol getting slayed for the Kismayo Governor. The same nigga who went on a killing spree. f*ck him. Who gave him the right to hand himself over like nothing happened. FGS allowed this fucker to escape the first time, it is their responsibility to capture him and place a bullet in him. Same with the 200 POW. Miskeenimo doesn't work on hardheaded moryans.

If you can forgive ex Alshabab now NISA agent Zakariya who used to recruit Mx kids in Gedo to become suicide bombers than you can forgive Indhokhorey :drakekidding:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
At the bare minimum face a prison sentence.

This man has committed crimes that simply can not be excused. To some in this thread, those children who were murdered in their sleep justice don't matter anymore because he gave up, like that absolves his crimes. I hope politics is put aside and he is charged, anything less is injustice.

That is from the past. Mareexaanow let’s see how you treat your people who share different political views. If the OGs under Farmaajo were to defect today we would have forgiven them for their wrongdoings. Let’s see how you handle your own family members. Welcome the Janan king properly. :trumpsmirk:
We are going to hang the Janan trater. He is worse than a dog to us Sade people.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Janan played his role and ran out of cards let him go home.

I dont care for him personally but if other Somalis are waiting till Akhirah for justice, Gedo too will stand with patience. Janan will not be punished.
This man has committed crimes that simply can not be excused. To some in this thread, those children who were murdered in their sleep justice don't matter anymore because he gave up, like that absolves his crimes. I hope politics is put aside and he is charged, anything less is injustice.
Great, Lets make the fgs an example for other states. Lets charge Farmajo and many others in his admin for his crimes starting with Qalbi Dhagax and the Baidoa massacre.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Janan played his role and ran out of cards let him go home.

I dont care for him personally but if other Somalis are waiting till Akhirah for justice, Gedo too will stand with patience. Janan will not be punished.

Great, Lets make the fgs an example for other states. Lets charge Farmajo and many others in his admin for his crimes starting with Qalbi Dhagax and the Baidoa massacre.
"Jubalands" defense minister just turned himself in lol theres nothing disturbing about that soomahan? Deep down you know you're fucked. Cabaas is also on board, and i hear Ogs love him. No sarcasm there of course

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
"Jubalands" defense minister just turned himself in lol theres nothing disturbing about that soomahan? Deep down you know you're fucked. Cabaas is also on board, and i hear Ogs love him. No sarcasm there of course
If Jubbaland valued that we would send reinforcements from JL he lost what was left of his old guard in the last battle he was bound to fold after that and with the court case gone probably wont have a home in Mandheera for long.

We have you fighting one another and shelling your own towns for us, now your bragging about your own clansmen coming back to your side from under us. Im confident in our position currently Cabaas is useless to us but I know it makes your kind enraged so i hope he stays :icon e smile:

If Jubbaland valued that we would send reinforcements from JL he lost what was left of his old guard in the last battle he was bound to fold after that and with the court case gone probably wont have a home in Mandheera for long.

We have you fighting one another and shelling your own towns for us, now your bragging about your own clansmen coming back to your side from under us. Im confident in our position currently Cabaas is useless to us but I know it makes your kind enraged so i hope he stays :icon e smile:
We Marehan are in Goobweyn and Jamaame. We we will drive you guys out of Kismaayo. Kismaayo will be a Marehan exclusive you guys can go back to Bali Oromia where you originated from the before the Oromo expansion.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
:pachah1:

kkkk niggas are getting pissed at a news outlet reporting actual news now?? Garowe online is a premier news website that reports from everywhere including the province of Tedrosia.

Here is a Tedrosian site reporting news from PL, do you see anyone complaining? waa maaya, because its news.
They have Donald Trump mentality. Report the news they don't like and it is automatically fake news to them even if it is a fact.

Trending

Latest posts