Abdirahman Farole announces candidacy for Somalia presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalia election should be held in every 5 year.dooro presidency is a disaster and should be a thing of the past.
Saxiib hada saan ku sii socotiid maxa ka cabsaniya ina shish kebab ku biirtid oo iis qarxisiid.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I'm mj, I'm not a qabiliiste like yourself ma garatey, I would vote for an Isaac man over a Darood if I believe he could bring good now go back to your three bedrooms & keep yourself secluded like a female during her menstrual cycle.

:drakekidding:No need to get emotional, I was clarifying whether you were a Barkhad Cabdi or Small teeth Jabarti :ohno:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Faroole is too good for the SFG. The Amir should remain in Puntland.

Faroole...or as reer Berbera know him "oh Abdirahman who was the Bank director? Oh he is President of Puntland now? That's nice"

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Faroole is hard core cowboy, straight shooter.

Whoever the IC chooses will be next President.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Faroole is the last hope for xamar. They would be lucky to have a politician of his caliber become president. If he wins alle hadhawro, I'd hate to see the mooryan in xamar assassinate him

there is no way someone like faroole will be elected,he is way too much corrupted to the point that gangsterism is practiced in his family which led to the death of his wife by his own son!! HSM will do fine job as a president in this critical time.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Faroole needs to be hanged, the man is a parasite. He tried to fck up his own clansmen, what do you think if he became president, which i believe he has zero chance anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending