Abdirahman Abdishakur VS autistic Farmaajo's speech.

Is Farmaajo Austic?

• YES (i'm MX)

• Yes (i am NOT MX)

• No (I'm MX)

• NO ( I am NOT MX)

Results are only viewable after voting.
He’s hired to be a President that can push the country in a upward trajectory which basically means not signing away generational wealth, for a few pennies in a MOU be probably couldn’t read like your hero Cabdishakur. :samwelcome:

Farmaajo job isn’t a Vocalist, University Professor, public speaker so his oral skills be damned. For the record there are millions of high functioning autism professionals I’d take over your sh1t for brains, warlord/mooryaan romanticizing self :trumpsmirk:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
One of my friends managers has low level autism and he’s still making 6 figures
This kid at the local Subway near my house has it and he still puts his 40 hrs in
I don’t think autism is really a good insult :manny:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@DRACO ceeb. You’ve now hurt the pervert President’s feelings. He will use some aid money that should have went to IDPs to hire a speech therapist. :mjcry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They say actions speak louder than words, abdishakur sounds like someone who is great at talking, can probably capture the attention of audience and move them at will. Unfortunately his signature is being used by Kenya at the international court, signing away our valuable and irreplaceable maritime. Imagine if he had refused and blew the whistle in 2009 putting his country over his career. He would’ve been a national hero and probably the president, and most likely a portrait of him in my office too.

Farmaajo might be a man of few words or nervous on stage but he gets things done, and ultimately that should be the biggest criteria we use to judge leaders.

:)

Let's not worry about his speech. As long as he can forget about everything north ofbGaalkacyo and administer the rest of the South then they have the best government since the ICU. If only those courts werevnot affiliated with intetnational terrorists or TPLF did not invade Muqdisho....