AbdiExit they said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This video is going viral on twitter and she's getting dragged for saying she wouldn't bring home a Jamaican :ooh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't comment on people's looks but there's something wrong with her eyes/her face shape...Seems to be a cool girl and they are okay. Just maybe a little too noicy.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Who cares she could call me the N word too a lot of White females call their Black lovers the N word its sexy and turns me on.

VixR

Veritas
When dealing with UK Madows, show no mercy:

I bet that girl is very confused by your post accompanied by that picture of yours. There are AAs who look like you (I’m not saying you’re ugly, it’s just facts).

You shouldn’t be shitposting under your real identity on Twitter if you have anything of value to lose. You should know better, ya Hussein.

I bet that girl is very confused by your post accompanied by that picture of yours. There are AAs who look like you (I’m not saying you’re ugly, it’s just facts).

You shouldn’t be shitposting under your real identity on Twitter if you have anything of value to lose. You should know better, ya Hussein.

Talking about UK Madows not AA's :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending