AbdiExit they said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
kink kulaha, thats fighting words especially a non black saying that, and what do you mean looks African American, he looks like a regular Abdi

Nah there are Black men out there who joke about non Black women calling them naegger in bed e.g Childish Gambino

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
He actually is. You can see it on his smile....that sneaky smile playing both sides type of smile
Waarya watch it 79DFB33D-D784-4296-862A-E322ABD3D8AA.pnga True dulbahante doesn’t look like a cuck, that’s those langaab habaryaroos
8ABFC8BD-FDE1-4ACF-B832-686DD5FB4906.png

VixR

Veritas
kink kulaha, thats fighting words especially a non black saying that, and what do you mean looks African American, he looks like a regular Abdi
Wallahi, he looks AA to me lol. And the way you’re objecting to it makes me think you’d lowkey be into it.

Methinks thou dost protest too much :mjpls:

Stop kink shaming. Tsk.

Tukraq

VIP
Wallahi, he looks AA to me lol. And the way you’re objecting to it makes me think you’d lowkey be into it.

Methinks thou dost protest too much :mjpls:

Stop kink shaming. Tsk.
so because I object to someone calling me the n word I somehow like it:faysalwtf:
what kind of logic is that:farmajoyaab: its also not a kink its literally a straight insult

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
so because I object to someone calling me the n word I somehow like it:faysalwtf:
what kind of logic is that:farmajoyaab: its also not a kink it literally a straight insult
I’m messing with you.

Why would they come up with something like that if it hadn’t come up? I’m telling you, either one of them wants it to happen, or it’s already happened lol.

It’s actually not that strange in the grand scheme of sexual desires ppl have. I think we’ve all heard of a few strange things. People are very strange. I think if the person you’re with wants something specific, you should be open enough to try it at least once. So sure, call him an N word, heck pee on him while you’re at it :francis:

I’m messing with you.

Why would they come up with something like that if it hadn’t come up? I’m telling you, either one of them wants it to happen, or it’s already happened lol.

It’s actually not that strange in the grand scheme of sexual desires ppl have. I think we’ve all heard of a few strange things. People are very strange. I think if the person you’re with wants something specific, you should be open enough to try it at least once. So sure, call him an N word, heck pee on him while you’re at it :francis:

Lol i think you watched too much os. This is a pakistani woman married to a somali man. A wife dont tell her husband fvck me nig ga lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.