#AbdiExit Final Boss Disstrack

#AbdiExist is going international ✈ Let's Gooooo
1622453548254.png

Based

VIP
So cringe. These hooyo mataalos sure know how to embarrass themselves... why do they care about what some mentally ill xalimos have to say about Somali men?

Abdiexit just makes you look pathetic because someone that divests doesnt make any announcement or whine everyday but instead they do so quietly like asian women or black men do.
Best deterrent against degenerate xalimos on twitter is to unfollow anyone that's connected to them so you dont read the garbage they post about the men. Props are Nothing of value is lost, and your sanity is preserved. I'm at this point you could say twitter xalimo proof.
I didnt find it necesary to quit twitter myself i just dont find myself anywhere wherever these vile groups congregate. Them and the sjw/lgbt/blm/rad fem/far left crew too.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
So cringe. These hooyo mataalos sure know how to embarrass themselves... why do they care about what some mentally ill xalimos have to say about Somali men?
when he sang in Somali i hardly understand sh@t, how can u forget u own lang wallahi i don't get it

Last edited:

Based

VIP
when he sing in Somali i hardly understand sh@t, how can u forget u own lang wallahi i don't get it
He has that AA ghetto accent:damn: I was like who told this madow that xalimos arent cool with abdis... then he started talking that butchered af soomali. :jcoleno: reer ghetto are changing my fellow faaraxs and xalimos..

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
abdiexit is just somali men marrying non somali women
An this is an issue how? People are really dumb, everyone has the right to marry who they choose. I guess when people's basic needs are taken care of they gravitate towards the stupid.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
An this is an issue how? People are really dumb, everyone has the right to marry who they choose. I guess when people's basic needs are taken care of they gravitate towards the stupid.
every Liban i met was retarded but you are special one ngl :ehh:

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
every Liban i met was retarded but you are special one ngl :ehh:
🤣 Afka gooso. In all seriousness why is this talked about and why is it a serious issue? I am genuinely trying to understand what is the meat of this cabdiexit means.

Trending

Latest posts