Abdiexit and twitter xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
First off
@Mercury i didn’t think the entire abdi exit movement would get this big. My apologies I didn’t think all those guys would start attacking you with paragraphs calling you a simp and etc.

The movement was started just for jokes. A weapon that could be used against the xalimos in the gender bashing wars. Similar to @Reiko Who coined the term Ashy Abdi and promoted it all over sspot.

I’m pretty sure 99% of y’all niggas gonna end up with xalimos.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Now let’s talk about twitter xalimos

Tbh after being in here for awhile I realized
what annoys most of the guys on here is the fact that some of their tweets gets so much attention. These Chicks get thousands of retweets and likes. Ajnabis would even join in on the slander.

In all seriousness My questions to you guys @Apollo @AussieHustler @Reiko @Mercury
Should somali men not get offended?
Should they just be the doormat to these jokes?

I understand some of these chicks probably dealt with ain’t shit dudes I really do. But does that give them a reason to go on social media and generalize all somali men for a couple thousand retweets?

Also I understand some people can just ignore these tweets. I do all the time when I see them on my timeline. It’s mostly from chicks in different states that’s my cousins live in. Horta in fact I barely see them on my timeline. But should we just stay quiet as they continuously generalize somali men and become the doormat of their jokes.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
People have ignored them for years now. But the tweets still keep on coming.
It’s an endless cycle honeslty.
Chick will make a tweet. Get thousands of likes/retweets. Gain more followers and use that attention they gained to make even more tweets.

Simply ignoring doesn’t seem like a good solution. There will always be someone getting offended. If someone gets insulted the common response is to insult back.

If we ignore them they have nothing to talk about. I mean what else do they have to talk about. Tbh i dont use twitter and only time i see their tweets is from here

Smh, anyone offended should clap back. It's twitter, only rules when it comes to engaging women is not making fun of their appearance, but that's only in real life. Online every is 6'6 and 9 inch dick. There's plenty of material between their breasts, hairlines, forehead, skin color, poor health, singledom etc.

I would check hoes on twitter, but walahi I have all kinds of white people following me. I don't want to offend these liberal chicks by makin savage fgm jokes and stuff

Plus I caught some heat a short while back for being tranaphobic in a reply i thought no1 would see

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If we ignore them they have nothing to talk about. I mean what else do they have to talk about. Tbh i dont use twitter and only time i see their tweets is from here
Ignore them lol
Yea that’s not gonna work.they will still receive attention from non Somalis as well. Especially if they are getting a shit ton of likes and retweets.

Ignore them lol
Yea that’s not gonna work.they will still receive attention from non Somalis as well. Especially if they are getting a shit ton of likes and retweets.
True....but they get off on reaction from somali guys. Thats the people they want attention from. They get off on the back and forth. But imagine if you go over your way to make controversial statements and you only get likes. It becomes boring as there is no resistence or to delvev in deeper. After a while people will say you said same thing yesterday, last week and last month. Change subject

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
True....but they get off on reaction from somali guys. Thats the people they want attention from. They get off on the back and forth. But imagine if you go over your way to make controversial statements and you only get likes. It becomes boring as there is no resistence or to delvev in deeper. After a while people will say you said same thing yesterday, last week and last month. Change subject
They love to trigger

it’s still going to be an endless cycle

Not every somali dude is going to see this thread.

First off
@Mercury i didn’t think the entire abdi exit movement would get this big. My apologies I didn’t think all those guys would start attacking you with paragraphs calling you a simp and etc.

The movement was started just for jokes. A weapon that could be used against the xalimos in the gender bashing wars. Similar to @Reiko Who coined the term Ashy Abdi and promoted it all over sspot.

I’m pretty sure 99% of y’all niggas gonna end up with xalimos.

I thought everyone knew the movement was a just a bad joke. :what:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't own a twitter account. I recommend not having one.

As I see it the jokes on the Twitter xalimos. And the ajanabi commenting and laughing at their jokes are not laughing with them but at them. Too bad the Twitter xalimos are too stupid to realize this.

Twitter xalimos are clowns
And everyone loves clowns. Not because they are smart but because you can laugh at them.
By creating the abdiexit movement you guys just created a male version of the Twitter xalimo clown movement. Now it's gonna be even more laughable to everyone who is not Somali.

Twitter xalimos are clowns
And everyone loves clowns. Not because they are smart but because you can laugh at them.
By creating the abdiexit movement you guys just created a male version of the Twitter xalimo clown movement. Now it's gonna be even more laughable to everyone who is not Somali.
Wait....come on lets be realistic. No one has taken this abdiexit movement to twitter so why are yall so triggered? i thought it was just the agreed upon acknowledgement that most xalimos are not marriage material.

I'm sorry but us new generation abdis are working our asses off to get in shape and get degrees not so that we can end up with chicks that had an identity crisis in their teen years and slandered their own men. We new generation abdis are leaving for good!

giphy.gif
CooperativeShockingIrishwaterspaniel-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending