Abdi qasaaro listen up!

If you ain't got nothing going in yo life, ppl don't take you serious. Its more easy to fail than achieve anything in this life.

Common mistake is doing/sell drugs and glorify gang culture. That will turn you in to bum, after a while yo mental health takes toll.

Be active, sleep at night and work/hustle in the day. Dantaada haka daahin. You need find ways to be more productive.

You can switch cities, relocate for better opportunities. There's options.
Nothing happens over night, so be patient.

If you got balls, taking risk, is better than doing nothing, if you fail again, its just short time loss. Or you can play it safe whit a job, and hope to make it till retirement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know a Somali drug dealers/fraudster who made 50k a month, while others work for the White man at their pathetic 9-5 Job making no money. This is not what I do but don't criticize someone who makes more money than you and is an entrepreneur.

I know a Somali drug dealers/fraudster who made 50k a month, while others work for the White man at their pathetic 9-5 Job making no money. This is not what I do but don't criticize someone who makes more money than you and is an entrepreneur.
Someone destroying entire neighbourhoods and flooding it with drugs is simply an “entrepreneur” is he? And yes he deserves all the hate and criticism. Knobhead.

Someone destroying entire neighbourhoods and flooding it with drugs is simply an “entrepreneur” is he? And yes he deserves all the hate and criticism. Knobhead.
Your government commits fraud your pharmacies over prescribe people with drugs to make profit this world is already corrupt as it is. Capitalism is the source of this evil, would you rather have 30 years of your life eaten away working for someone else or make 10x the money working for yourself and saving valuable time?

That's nothing to be ashamed of. One day you down, next day you up.

If you fall, crying wont help, you must stand up.

You're situation can change, anytime.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Your government commits fraud your pharmacies over prescribe people with drugs to make profit this world is already corrupt as it is. Capitalism is the source of this evil, would you rather have 30 years of your life eaten away working for someone else or make 10x the money working for yourself and saving valuable time?
You spitting facts bro 🚫🧢 :westbrookswag:

Trending