Abdi marries Xalimo only to find out shes married with 5 kids, says he didnt know

It might seem difficult to wrap around ur head this question, but this is not only case. In US Somali women sire kids with men they don't legally live as husband & wife. The woman holds status of a 'single mother' & husband 'single' yet have kids together. The man keeps dating women left & centre. Back in Somalia, it's hard even for the woman at times to know if she has husband bc Somali men after siring 3 kids they leave the wife to act as if they are single again. Never give her conjugal rights & anything that is required of a husband.These women are left in a limbo & forced to look outside to satisfy their desire... Who is to blame?
I never knew it was like that? Despite Somali men being wild at times, i would have thought they'd at least divorce their wife if they are going to behave completely single and abandon their families.

Also, surely in Somalia a Muslim country with actual Sharia courts it would be easy for a woman to get divorced through judges if her husband has completely abandoned her for 4 months straight?!

I know historically, the men who hated their wives would intentionally put their wives in limbo and then label them 'nahushuz'. So its basically when a woman is not unmarried, but she's not married either. That is a sin, but the people were jahil then.

Honestly, if what you're saying is true, then we're clearly messed up as a group when it comes to marriage. We spend time looking down on other groups calling them dysfunctional and ratch and this is what our men do to women with no accountability.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Funniest shit I have seen in a while. kids you never see cats have s@x, watch your women

I see this story all over the media. I don't care. Who cares about a bunch of light skin reer xaamaari? Naah. Not me. Am hating

It Can't Go On It's Every Week Now Reer Magaal Rear In Your Cousins It's Beyond Wild Now

MediocreHandsomeLamprey-max-1mb.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It might seem difficult to wrap around ur head this question, but this is not only case. In US Somali women sire kids with men they don't legally live as husband & wife. The woman holds status of a 'single mother' & husband 'single' yet have kids together. The man keeps dating women left & centre. Back in Somalia, it's hard even for the woman at times to know if she has husband bc Somali men after siring 3 kids they leave the wife to act as if they are single again. Never give her conjugal rights & anything that is required of a husband.These women are left in a limbo & forced to look outside to satisfy their desire... Who is to blame?
So they commit zina with other men? No excuse for haram she should go to her parents and demand a divorce

Trending

Latest posts