Abdi Johnson is right.. our nation are dhegcas booty clappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
:snoop: O shit! This is so embarrassing and is getting out of hand. Don't these monkeys know they can have diplomatic ties with two or more fighting parties without siding with any party? If things cool down between Iran and Saudis tomorrow and they both decide to resume their former relations what will these morons say to the Iranians? "Hey, we were just kidding, you know. We cool, right?" Ceeb looma dhinto.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Disgraceful the Saudis treat us like shit in their country deporting us, sexual abuses, illegal labour and racism and yet we're still following orders from SA which we have no serious involvement disputes with Iran definitely bootyclapping.

I

InaFreja

Apparently Somalia way ku raaraadineysay this chance for spreading shi'ism in the country

I

InaFreja

I cant see the image

Anyways I dont see the benefit in having relations with Iran. I just dont see it
This tbh, matter of fact the relationship was a liability since Iran is a known financier of insurgency in the country. They only used our coasts to guard their ships, we weren't getting anything but dead aid.

Us cutting them off and siding with Saudi also forces that Al Saud family to pay for our loyalty. It's a win-win

@Bahal Somalia is not a sovereign nation. Somali leaders are definitly not independent. What else do you expect?

@sadsomali the only question I have about the timing is, how $ did/ will they get?

I suspecious that Iran is or trying to spread shia in Somalia. We definitly dont need that.

neither do I but the timing is suspicious :lol:

But Don't disgrace us by saying our nation, it's the (un puppet) gov't.
Somalia is everyone's puppet state, and also you've got vultures like Ethiopia and Kenya waiting for Somalia to collapse so they can resume taking more Somali clay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts