Abdi Iley's Torture Chamber: New report indicates possible human rights abuses at Jail Ogaden

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/07/04/ethiopia-torture-somali-region-prison

As if we didn't know before, but thanks for the "special" report Humans Rights Watch:comeon:.

Multiple officials in charge of the detention centers were also sacked.

I think the timing of this revelation is amusing. Abiy must have an axe to grind with Iley, I think he wants him replaced.

This article was released on an Ethiopian newspaper just recently,
0001-3.jpg

0005.jpg

Might their be conflict brewing between Illey and Abiy? @Cognitivedissonance give your thoughts.

And then the cagdheers wonder why no other Somali clan was willing to help or join the ONLF or Ogaden dissidents (as if the name wasn't already a clue).

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
And then the cagdheers wonder why no other Somali clan was willing to help or join the ONLF or Ogaden dissidents (as if the name wasn't already a clue).
Do you think OG need laangaabs like you when they are the majority in nfd lenya and ogadenia ethiopia and jubaland somalia? stick to you three dusty towns of burco berbera and hargaysa otherwise mujahid abdi iley will unleash the mujahideen liyu police of gashaamo and massacre you vermin.

Why is this crack-head responding to me? Naaya, haven't you got a meeting with your probation officer to get to?:mjlol: Don't address me again, sakhraankaad tahay wasse.

Since when did we need help from other somalis such as yourself? you dont even account 10 % of the population in DDSI, war meesha isaga carar xaar baatahay ee.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yup, evil evil man. I hate that dude and his cursed Liyu Police they harrass non OGs the most. The horror stories I heard of families from Miir Khaliif were immense, only a true Darood would know that town its near Wardheer

Since when did we need help from other somalis such as yourself? you dont even account 10 % of the population in DDSI, war meesha isaga carar xaar baatahay ee.

You need all the help you can get, cagdheer loser. How many years have you been at war with the xabashis? 50 yrs? 100 yrs? And still licking their ballsack? Xaar is what your momma did when she gave birth to you.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You need all the help you can get, cagdheer loser. How many years have you been at war with the xabashis? 50 yrs? 100 yrs? And still licking their ballsack? Xaar is what your momma did when she gave birth to you.
Liyuu police savages must've mistreated your sister at Wajaale border. Your heart is full of hatred for Abdi Iley since his boys fucked your sister Savage style for free without condom.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You laangaab ogaden run ogadenia your people in wajaale and gashaamo are slaves of ogaden liyu police every darood clan despises you except some dhulbhante and in sha Allah that will soon change guun yahee guunta dhashay a Jew from israel is closer to me than a pagan isaac from burco berbera or hargaysa

I^door axmaq ah trying to squeez himself in other peoples affairs, i got a whole region named after me which also includes some of your lands. Thats whats burning you inside and im winning, Ethiopia just took onlf out of the terrorist list, what your i^door axmaq ass should worry about is that Ogaden region would get recognised before i^doorland in a sec because of our resourceful lands.

Ha kugu tagnaato i^doorow, you came in here posting comments like we give a f*ck about your opinions.

Gobolka Ogadenia ayaa la yidhaahda, not somali region or ddsi or kililka shanaad, look at the world map hooyada futada ka wasse.:trumpsmirk:

A slave in Kenya, a slave in Ethiopia and a slave in Somalia. Cagdheer is nothing to envy. Your xabashis masters named it Ogaden region, not you. Once the tigrey dick you're riding loses interest, it's game over you qoti.

Liyuu police savages must've mistreated your sister at Wajaale border. Your heart is full of hatred for Abdi Iley since his boys fucked your sister Savage style for free without condom.

I'm sorry, I don't have a sister. Didn't I tell you about the cagdheer women housemaids in Hargeisa and Burco? I wouldn't talk if I were you. When your women would rather serve Isaaq men, it says something of the quality of cagdheer women. They must be thinking "100 yrs!?" too. :chrisfreshhah:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It is called Jail Ogaden almost all inmates are ONLF and affiliates as well as political opposition basically Doqontii Cagdheer abusing other Doqon Cagdheer. Waa Handicap cagta dheer caqliga kaga jiraa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts