Abdi Iley Freed?

I wonder what type of effect this will have on the Somali region
Yea well we have men like bixi running around hargeysa forget about how many war criminals are in xamar rn.
Confused Episode 15 GIF by One Chicago

Last edited:
Jail is the safest place for Iley. His own cousins will kill him in jigjifa. If he runs to A western country, he will end up like Tuke.

The guy crossed so many people and made many enemies. Having said that, I doubt cagjar will allow this to happen

I’m hoping someone can confirm it. I’m seeeing few sources but not biggest reporters saying he is free

These documents from the federal first instance courts came out what appears to be two weeks ago, Ethiopian date 12/27/2015, which is September 2nd 2023. It involves 40+ individuals accused of the events of August 2018, both civilians and former DDS officials.

From this court documents and the names of the list, if I've understood them right: some of the current detained have been released from custody last week when they were found not guilty of the charges, some of them who were tried in absentia (when they left the country) have now been cleared of charges including former DDS president Axmed Ilkacase, and the last remaining were given another court date to stand before trial to go through their case again including former president Abdi Iley.

Trending