Abdi Ileey finally speaks and exposes Galnus leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdi ileey finally speaks on the curreny issue and exposes the Galnus leadership and Hassan Sheikh mohamud.

He Said that we signed a deal with HSM, minister Mahad Mohamed Salat, minister Mohamed Mursal jamac geele and former galmudug president Abdikarim dhagojuun.

He also talks about other issues like Why the moryaans would cry about qalbi dhagax and demonstrante for him, yet they dont do that against al shabaab, the isbaaro, the moryaans who are Killing people for over 28 years now and so forth.

He also mentioned that the anti development mp's are the ones who are driving the qalbi dhagax issue.

But i also disagre with him on that ogaden is part of ethiopia.

Last edited:
Abdi iley is nothing more than a mooryaan calooshi usheekeyste. How can he accuse onlf of rape when even the un year in year out accuse ethiopia and booliska liyo of rape.

I wonder how he sleeps at night.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk who takes the words of the tea boy as the truth.

FEPCEhd.jpg

Abdi ileey finally speaks on the curreny issue and exposes the Galnus leadership and Hassan Sheikh mohamud.

He Said that we signed a deal with HSM, minister Mahad Mohamed Salat, minister Mohamed Mursal jamac geele and former galmudug president Abdikarim dhagojuun.

He also talks about other issues like Why the moryaans would cry about qalbi dhagax and demonstrante for him, yet they dont do that against al shabaab, the isbaaro, the moryaans who are Killing people for over 28 years now and so forth.

He also mentioned that the anti development mp's are the ones who are driving the qalbi dhagax issue.

But i also disagre with him on that ogaden is part of ethiopia.

doqaankaan waar dee. :mahubowtf:

if you insult Ethiopia, you insult Somalis :faysalwtf:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somaliland government takes abdi iley word as gospel even though...Gaashamo...watch how subservient somaliland government are to the president of Ethiopia DDSI straight brownosing
SMH
I am ashamed how much our pride is being destroyed by few shameless crooks like waranade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts