Abdi Hussein, Somali track athlete sets school record for Alabama state uni.

I guess Farax's have started using their Geeljire advantage to run after all. I am ferry ferry Broud of my Soomali brather.
AUBURN, Ala. | Abdi Hussein led a contingent of Alabama State student-athletes this weekend at the War Eagle Invitational with several top-10 finishes, while he set a new school record in the 5000-meters.

Hussein ran in a fast 5000-meter race at the Hutsell-Rosen Track this weekend, finishing 11th overall but setting a new school record in the process with a time of 14:38.95.

Last edited:
I guess Farax's have started using their Geeljire advantage to run after all. I am ferry ferry Broud of my Soomali brather.

I think I’m more shocked that there are Somalis living or going to school in Alabama. :farmajoyaab:

14 minutes is insane. I’ve noticed ethnic men dominate long distance running in North America and Europe. Ethnic women tend to be out of breath after a walk up a road. There are no ethnic female athletes.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
14 minutes is insane. I’ve noticed ethnic men dominate long distance running in North America and Europe. Ethnic women tend to be out of breath after a walk up a road. There are no ethnic female athletes.
Roasted
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

How adorable. He is so tiny in his limbs and frame. But low fat and athletically muscled. Mashalaah

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
why go to a freezing ass climate when you're from the hottest climate am confused just why just why
I seen something talking about why they went there apparently churches in minnesota wanted to help refuges from war torn nations. So they helped refuges come over to minnesota. Then the first somali community's settled in minnesota, so all the other reffuges in other states moved to minnesota to become closer to other somalis.

Trending

Latest posts