Abdi Freedom share his daily ramathan routine

I was watching the video thinking โ€œAw mashallah. But whereโ€™s his wife?โ€

Only to show us a husband??? What a plot twist.

May Allah guide us allโ€ฆ

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Our most active male mods are a gay xenophobe and a man with a pregnant xalimo fetish :dead:

Kisame

Grigori has a Madow BM

I'm honestly not surprised. I think bro is from Columbus Ohio. Somalis there are way worse than the Minnesota somalis. Colombus is like chiraq for somalis :dead:

Kpop fans don't exist in Columbus. All the xalimos there listen to king von iyo lil durk :mjkkk:

Grigori also still has a roster of xalimo single mothers too. He uses their government assistance money to feed himself. Bro is xaasid.

Wonyluvr

โ€œla vie en rose๐Ÿฅ€ ~โ€
VIP
I'm honestly not surprised. I think bro is from Columbus Ohio. Somalis there are way worse than the Minnesota somalis. Colombus is like chiraq for somalis :dead:

Kpop fans don't exist in Columbus. All the xalimos there listen to king von iyo lil durk :mjkkk:
I listen to lil durk.Loads of Somalis listen to him itโ€™s kind of an inside joke :damnmusic: .I canโ€™t believe that there are a sub genre of American Somalis worse than minneahopless Somalis :faysalwtf:

Kisame

I listen to lil durk.Loads of Somalis listen to him itโ€™s kind of an inside joke :damnmusic: .I canโ€™t believe that there are a sub genre of American Somalis worse than minneahopless Somalis :faysalwtf:

Grigori would have turned out normal if he was from Minnesota

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO ใ€ฝ๏ธs UPโ€ผ๏ธ #MJBLOCK ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Grigori would have turned out normal if he was from Minnesota
Nope he actually lives in mn he prolly used to live in cbus many years ago when he first came here I think

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO ใ€ฝ๏ธs UPโ€ผ๏ธ #MJBLOCK ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Nah the worst diaspora community in the states is minnehopeless they pretty much the laughingstock of the US somalia diaspora n have been for many years :manny:

Trending

Latest posts