Abdi calls cops on his hooyo

The thought process of filming people & putting them on the internet & not caring about the consequences on how people view your kind is mind boggling.

Those people make different kinda angry :angryman:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Somalis at it again.

Not knowing how to keep a low profile.

Your problem your mess no need to get us involved.

angry the vampire diaries GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is precisely why I claim Sudanese....thats the Khartoum Sudanese, not the Juba Sudanese......sorry @Nilotic

Dhaqan Celis is practically kidnapping. Besides, weird dude is recording a private affairs and posting on social media.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
For those who are good-hearted working that wreched job:

I am against the fact that the US police was formed from slave catchers, funded by Freemasonry, and used criminal tactics to "subdue criminals" especially on people of colour.

They continually fail to do their job which is to enforce laws and make peaceful mediation out of potential out of hand situations.
After all this was a family argument that had gotten out of hand.

As the lady had said that made my heart sink "I been attacked by white men multiple times in the past. I don't trust you guys. Can I get a lawyer, can someone black [who understands somali] please come aide me?"
I agree, now the family argument may been out of hand, but the police did a terrible job even bothering to understand the full situation, giving her no leverage room's for her rights, and shipped her off to be jailed at a mental hospital.

That is TERRIBLE! Nobody blames the kid cos he wanted to stay with his girlfriend and dhaqan ceelis is not any good either but she just needed a mediator to help both parties make amends. She is NOT an American citizen, she was horribly mishandled by racist cops being too lazy to actually "assess the situation." They just intimidate her and toss her away! This is a international crime committed by the United States police.
I will surely would love to see some very high powered lawyers in Somali tribal courts sue these U.S. officers for mismanagement.

This is a video exposing that law enforcement in the United States has racist uncaring practices to situations that needs nurture and peace-resolving skills.

I would like to see re-form to see racist attitudes from an poor institution job to reform into a peaceful nurturing job that doesn't go against international human rights.

1. They should of had a Somali professional to relate and relay information properly to both parties.
2. They should of had a peace mediator to assess this situation. With the son present!
3. She should of had access to a lawyer because she was not being detained for a crime
4. She is not an American citizen, they technically by law "can't do anything about it" if it doesn't involve assaulting abuse that resulted in harm.
5. It was an family argument that was mishandled out of hand due to conflicting ideas of life choices between the two.
6. This video shows the police being lazy and very aggressive in a false calmness, they didn't care to hear her story nor listen to the validity of her defense in claims they just decide to toss her to be locked up at the mental hospital.
7. The United States Police are Racist!!!
(They do not protect people who need help)

reer

VIP
Does Dhaqan Celis even work? Still, this is horrendous how can you call police on your own mother? This is one of the signs of qiyama.
dhaqan celis is not pretty. but when your kid is doing gangster life you will take desperate measures. because its always better than your kid being killed over a xaafad you dont even own.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I hope future situations that united states law enforcement stops treating individuals as criminals out of racist practices and instead see them as troubled people who need to be helped properly.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I hope future situations that united states law enforcement stops treating individuals as criminals out of racist practices and instead see them as troubled people who need to be helped properly.

Stop this victimhood BS

She was belligerent and uncooperative. What do you expect from the police c

Long live law and order

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Stop this victimhood BS

She was belligerent and uncooperative. What do you expect from the police c

Long live law and order

Is this how you want the fellow Somalis to be treated? As prisoners with no rights over minor family disputes? That's fair to you?! Fk that! There's better way to assessment.

You make me sick co-signing that white-washed garbage. You would put your mother in that kind of risk's way nigga? Yeah right. Of course you would!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is this how you want the fellow Somalis to be treated? As prisoners with no rights over minor family disputes? That's fair to you?! Fk that! There's better way to assessment.

You make me sick co-signing that white-washed garbage. You would put your mother in that kind of risk's way nigga? Yeah right. Of course you would!

Go Xaaar in the corner please
1652833955337.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

youve destroyed you homeland because you refuse to stand for law and order.

Take your nacasnimo to the corner

There we go again....braindead xoolo spreading qashin for views and clouts while making sure everyone knows it involves Somalis.

Never ever seen an Ethiopian, Sudani, Eritrean etc video go viral. But a Somali only has to fart for others to spread it.

Sick of it.

Trending