Abdi calls cops on his hooyo

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Somalis at it again.

Not knowing how to keep a low profile.

Your problem your mess no need to get us involved.

angry the vampire diaries GIF

Does Dhaqan Celis even work? Still, this is horrendous how can you call police on your own mother? This is one of the signs of qiyama.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Anyways good for the kid, his hooyo pulled a knife out trying to attack him and send him back to Africa by force. Hes only 14 years old and shes mentally unfit im happy he left that household hopefully he gets put in a safe home soon.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Nah she's right, she needs a lawyer and someone else black (a professional at that whether they be also a somali polisi or some type of corresponder that can relate and relay the situation at matter) with her at the present moment.

Police are stupid not to be able to assess a situation correctly, and also that woman may had been slightly unstable but clearly as noted it was a family argument.

This video really shows that it is RACIST for the law enforcement to be the irresponsible in handling someone who is 1.) Foreigner 2.) In need of help and assessment

Then again, law enforcement in the United States was founded by slavery. They are no help! Useless. So of course it's always going to be their stupid racist ways to asses our people at large. Pathetic!!!

[Now. I get that the teen boy was scared and he should've also thought about the consequences, I get it when trying to protect your own life for your own choices. Still, he is a coward for running away as he ran off on his mom to go snitch to the po-po. He should've been present as well as the police possibly bringing in someone who can intermediate council as well as spoke Somali to relate and relay information to.]

So my advice to my fellow black people:
If you see cracker ass cops, niggas, run!!!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Nah she's right, she needs a lawyer and someone else black (a professional at that whether they be also a somali polisi or some type of corresponder that can relate and relay the situation at matter) with her at the present moment.

Police are stupid not to be able to assess a situation correctly, and also that woman may had been slightly unstable but clearly as noted it was a family argument.

This video really shows that it is RACIST for the law enforcement to be the irresponsible in handling someone who is 1.) Foreigner 2.) In need of help and assessment

Then again, law enforcement in the United States was founded by slavery. They are no help! Useless. So of course it's always going to be their stupid racist ways to asses our people at large. Pathetic!!!

[Now. I get that the teen boy was scared and he should've also thought about the consequences, I get it when trying to protect your own life for your own choices. Still, he is a coward for running away as he ran off on his mom to go snitch to the po-po. He should've been present as well as the police possibly bringing in someone who can intermediate council as well as spoke Somali to relate and relay information to.]

So my advice to my fellow black people:
If you see cracker ass cops, niggas, run!!!
Staring Ice Cube GIF

Trending

Latest posts