• Mo Farah

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One raising Jamaican sperm
hula.gif
one has tikniko named after him

Talent wise, no one here can honestly answer that question as no one knows much about bille and the science has improved.

Bille achieving what he did considering running wasn't big in Somalia and he pretty much did all on his own with no gov funding and no one around him wanting to run is no joke.

So since it's just pure speculation I'm picking bille based on the above and repressing his country/not promoting foreign women over our own

PS. Zidane would stil be better then rooney if Rooney won 5 player of the year awards and zidane didn't

Last edited:
Bile ofcourse . Sellout Mo Farah can keep running for the colonizers. And who shortens their name 'Mo' why can't you have pride for your name Mohamed !! Just like Muhammed Ali, Kareem Abdul jabaar and other Muslim athletes .

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Abdi Bile ran for Somalia and uses his athleticism and running to promote peace back home.

What has Mo Farah done for his people?

Abdi Bile ran for Somalia and uses his athleticism and running to promote peace back home.

What has Mo Farah done for his people?

McKenzie

The question from the Op is “who is the best Somali distance runner”? Not politics, you guys turn every Somali subject into a clan rivalry.

McKenzie

The question from the Op is “who is the best Somali distance runner”? Not politics, you guys turn every Somali subject into a clan rivalry.
Bile is better for repping Somalia so he's automatically better regardless of accolades . Mo Farah is a coon and a sellout

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
McKenzie

Abdi Bile didn't recieve any world class training and support that Mo was given.

As for clan, neither are related to me. One is Isaaq and the other is Darood. Being completely impartial.

Abdi Bile didn't recieve any world class training and support that Mo was given.

As for clan, neither are related to me. One is Isaaq and the other is Darood. Being completely impartial.

McKenzie

Thanks for clarifying it, but the question is, ‘who is the better runner’ and not, if, if? Simple question.

Bunch of qabilist here choosing their qabil brethren over the reality kkk Mo Farah is out of that clowns league he's the best distance runner
in the world
I didn’t know the dude was darood even if he was from a different clan I would still pick him over Mo Farah, any Somali athlete that represents his home country has my respect.

I didn’t know the dude was darood even if he was from a different clan I would still pick him over Mo Farah, any Somali athlete that represents his home country has my respect.
Good for you but you know Mohamed is not from xamar he is somalilander so unless his country gets recognised he has no choice but to rep Britain

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Abdi Bile has one Gold and 1 bronze medal. That is it .

Maxamed Faarax has 31 medals including 19 Gold and two double double Olympic Golds.

:ftw9nwa:

It is not even fair comparison

31 medals vs 2 medals and some people are saying the guy with 2 medals is a better Olympian than the one with 31 medals. what materials are you smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.