Abdi Barkhad AS Abdi in Castle Rock (Season 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Wouldn't give a shit if he was one a dozen Somali actors but why they always got to pick him?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Man, I wish I was cast to play the pirate in Captain Phillips... I'm handsome, could've made a life for myself as an actor :mjcry:

Too bad there isn't a film scene where I live.

I could've gotten a hug from Emma Thompson and hung out with her :kendrickcry:

Aaegal

Thereโ€™s plenty of famous ugly madows cadaans etc we can hit em back with lol
GOTG-John%20Reilly-161381349.jpg

comes to mind but he's a terrific actor so I don't care what his face looks like.

He is an accomplished actor now regardless of what role he plays and hangs with top celebrities and walks with them on the red carpet. Who cares how he looks as long as he has achieved his dreams of stardom. From a limousine driver to a busy Hollywood actor.

A Barkhad Abdi fan.

upload_2019-6-1_16-27-42.jpeg upload_2019-6-1_16-27-57.jpeg

upload_2019-6-1_16-28-22.jpeg

Somalis and their jealousy in bringing down one of their own. They aren't happy with Barkhad, Mo Farah and any other celebrity, damn, we are infected with a disease called jealousy. Go Barkhad, Barkhad, Barkhad.:it0tdo8:

I agree. I didn't say he was a good actor lol

@Aaegal

He's getting the roles and $$$ is going to his bank account and his kids won't be shooting one another with other Somalis in the ghettoes of Minnesota. With more experience and acting classes, he might be playing next to Glenda Jackson in King Lear on Broadway. Step by step. That is what counts.

Aaegal

@Aaegal

He's getting the roles and $$$ is going to his bank account and his kids won't be shooting one another with other Somalis in the ghettoes of Minnesota. With more experience and acting classes, he might be playing next to Glenda Jackson in King Lear on Broadway. Step by step. That is what counts.

There were stories about him being broke after Captain Phillips and he's had a few small roles since then. Not sure how much money has to be passing it on to his kids.

Hopefully he gets better with experience and acting lessons. I always wish the best for people so good on him for getting new gigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending