Abayas are sexy

I noticed certain users on here like @VixR and others think Abayas are ugly. My personal opinion is the Somali one is too basic. I know it's weird for a guy to talk about women's clothes but I just wanted to clarify Misconceptions.

Some examples of qurux Abayas:banderas:

5f643813b142674bafa7053c35705d39--hijab-fashion-style-abaya-style.jpg
6a0bed540617297b15472e85a3c29013.jpg
Dubai Abaya Collection 2013.jpg
Emirati Abaya (3).jpg

VixR

Veritas
They are ugly. If you don’t believe me put those things on a hanger.

Abayas and jilbab are one of those few items of clothing that unless ridiculously elaborate (or even if), it’s the woman that makes the dress. The thing is ugly.

Abaya exactly as a basic outfit without the hijab - looks beautiful enough. But the purpose of this clothing is just to cover the body, not to emphasize sexuality.

Abaya exactly as a basic outfit without the hijab - looks beautiful enough. But the purpose of this clothing is just to cover the body, not to emphasize sexuality. If we talk about personal preferences - perhaps they don`t suit everyone. But that's such a culture. Abaya has more symbolic meaning than as a decoration. My relatives live in Morocco and I`m already used to seeing such outfits on the street when I visit them. I even bought some looks Hijabs for myself! But I hope in future this аbayas will become more open and looser.

abayas made of thin fabric are just sexy, love to see the curves of a beautiful woman with long hair and some perfume, pants are uff and unfeminine

Trending

Latest posts