Abasa stone ruins, Somalia, c. 13th to 16th century.

Awdalite

Araabi
you a believer of the Semitic hypothesis of t-m184?

Most of the experts say the Haplogroup is Semitic and one man migrated from Arabia. But one thing which is a fact is one man in the middle ages birthed the entire range of Dire Dawa to Ceerigaabo to sections of Hiran and Mudug which is fascinating.

@Arabsiyawi

You don't believe in the long held view that we originated from Arabia?

Most of the experts say the Haplogroup is Semitic and one man migrated from Arabia. But one thing which is a fact is one man in the middle ages birthed the entire range of Dire Dawa to Ceerigaabo to sections of Hiran and Mudug which is fascinating.

@Arabsiyawi

You don't believe in the long held view that we originated from Arabia?
If it’s one man that nigga had the region on a leash to have his descendants this dominant in the horn.
On the Semitic question it’s a tough one so far it looks like it but bare in mind how young it is not only among dir/isaaqs but amongst the Arabs. And the Arabs that do have it are historically in very cosmopolitan places.

Awdalite

Araabi
If it’s one man that nigga had the region on a leash to have his descendants this dominant in the horn.
On the Semitic question it’s a tough one so far it looks like it but bare in mind how young it is not only among dir/isaaqs but amongst the Arabs. And the Arabs that do have it are historically in very cosmopolitan places.

Interesting perspective. I used to always think it was an Egyptian Haplogroup that migrated either along the Red Sea or the Nile.

Interesting perspective. I used to always think it was an Egyptian Haplogroup that migrated either along the Red Sea or the Nile.
Egypt does sound like an obvious one tbh but so far there is no egypt/sudanese sample yet. We do know T-L208 has been around Egypt since the neolithic. There was a study done on neolithic maghreb which found high levels of natufian like people that likely migrated from Egypt carrying T-L208 subclades. Kulubnarti nubians also had various T-L208 subclades as well. We also know roughly around the TMRCA date Roman migrations started to occur due to Christian denominational disagreements. Habeshas have records of Syrian Egyptian migrants began migrating to Axum around the 5-6th centuries.

Interestingly I found a Copt with T-L208 which is surprising because if he didn't fall under T-Y16897 (which somalis also fall under), then a downstream subclade of T-CTS11451 would be assigned to him since 23andme checks for those.

1683518289195.jpeg

Last edited:

Awdalite

Araabi
Egypt does sound like an obvious one tbh but so far there is no egypt/sudanese sample yet. We do know T-L208 has been around Egypt since the neolithic. There was a study done on neolithic maghreb which found high levels of natufian like people that likely migrated from Egypt carrying T-L208 subclades. Kulubnarti nubians also had various T-L208 subclades as well. We also know roughly around the TMRCA date Roman migrations started to occur due to Christian denominational disagreements. Habeshas have records of Syrian Egyptian migrants began migrating to Axum around the 5-6th centuries.

Interestingly I found a Copt with T-L208 which is surprising because if he didn't fall under T-Y16897 (which somalis also fall under), then a downstream subclade of T-CTS11451 would be assigned to him since 23andme checks for those.

View attachment 271437

The only other non Somalia who have our Haplogroup are Arabians. The interesting this is that the Rahanweyn Haplogroup T clade is also Arabian as they share their Haplogroup only with other Arabians.

What language would the people in zagros mountains have spoken, definetly not Semetic or Afro Asiatic those languages originated in EV32 region , the Beja region of north Sudan 🇸🇩.

What language would the people in zagros mountains have spoken, definetly not Semetic or Afro Asiatic those languages originated in EV32 region , the Beja region of north Sudan 🇸🇩.
We don't know. I believe Sumerians originally came from Eastern Arabia. Those proto-Sumerians were eastern coastal Arabs, in my opinion, that moved to the marshes of southern Mesopotamia and then mixed with southwestern Zagrozian peoples.
1683589529610.png

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
PerI posted this earlier. A reconstruction attempt from the underlying constitution of that structure:

I’m not saying this because I’m proud Somali but that reconstruction attempt was beautiful the mosque design idea and how it’s simple makes it unique in its own way
Well Done Ok GIF by funk

Trending