ABAAYOOOSSS LISTANNNN

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’ve been on sugar daddies sites and got a lot of money by sending foot pics 💀💀💀💀

I searched for idiots who preferred black women feet/foot so I just went through different sites, get a picture, change it/photoshop it and send it.

I’m just getting money without doing any tinggggg
1649846104970.gif

:stressed: I sent you a bunion from a photo I took off WebMD and you still Cash Apped me. I felt the need, to be honest after the fact. Those decrypt toes weren't mine.
Well I appreciated the crust and the delicate mustard like colouration to the toes, it reminded me of melted provolone cheese, and I could just salivate over the aroma. I thank you for being so considerate ❤

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well I appreciated the crust and the delicate mustard like colouration to the toes, it reminded me of melted provolone cheese, and I could just salivate over the aroma. I thank you for being so considerate ❤
:wow:Well, I'll be damned. My deception has worked against me. Your immaculate prose in describing pre-opt faraha lugaha is slowly converting little old me into a foot fetishist. Words be dangerous.
Paris Hilton Thats Hot GIF by SiriusXM

Sending money just for a foot picture? I don't believe it. If anyone needs to see a foot, they can simply search it online. ........but I got it, it is a good fictional story..

Trending

Latest posts