Abaaya is no longer a religious item but used to conceal obesity

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Abaaya is no longer used for cultural and religious reasons but to hide obesity. The reason why I believe this is because uncultured and unreligious ladies are now wearing the abaya full time while religious women wear many types of modest clothing.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Abaaya is no longer used for cultural and religious reasons but to hide obesity. The reason why I believe this is because uncultured and unreligious ladies are now wearing the abaya full time while religious women wear many types of modest clothing.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

@Reiko couldn't legally walk outside without one :gaasdrink:

The friction from the fat rolls would melt the streets walks :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Aren't you a 40 year old, taxi driver who has been getting low ratings on uber because of your lack of social skills.

Somali women can wear whatever they want. Worry about your receding hairline and uber passengers not reporting you.

@Basra hes taking shots at you, don't say I never defended you. :drakekidding:

Apollo

VIP
Why do middle-aged Somali fob women dress in the ugliest type of Abaya? I swear all the other MENA female Muslims have significantly better fashion-sense than Somali women.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

not just abaaya, the hijab now is predominantly used to hide the hairline and forehead. :mjlol:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
That's true. If a chick isn't wearing pants or a tight dress then she probably has many body flaws that she's hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending