AAs are now ROBBING the Treasury Department!

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Lmao wtf wallahi is this a civil war we are witnessing?
My Fellow American Somalis pls stay safe!!
If there’s any Somalis protesting for BLM we disown them. We can’t keep driving our image through the mud acting like coons.

We’re better than that for F sake :nahgirl:

Keo

VIP
Somalis are easy targets for scapegoating. For example the case of Emily Jones the 7 year old that was murdered in the UK. The right wing and far right tried to say it was a Somali woman that killed her but it turned out to be an Albanian woman or the time when a white guy was attacked by a group of AA teens in Minnesota but the right wing and far-right were trying to spread that it was a group of Somali teens that did it, so just imagine how they are going to paint us now.

Somalis are definitely gonna be a scapegoat. We are even mentioned when we aren't the perpetrators. For example the case of Emily Jones the 7 year old that was murdered in the UK. The right wing and far right tried to say it was a Somali woman but it turned out to be an Albanian woman or the time when a white guy was attacked by a group of AA teens in Minnesota but the right wing and far-right were trying to spread that it was a group of Somali teens that did it, so just imagine how they are going to paint us now.

Fax wallahi we are Black&Muslim in the Right wings eyes and their ULTIMATE target

Somalis are well known here in Sweden so i dont care here

But damn its really bad if the american right-wing (the most influential one)
start picking specifically on Somalis it will spread like wildfire to other countries and we will be targets everywhere :bell:

Positive outcome? WE ARE SENT HOME :rejoice:

Yes but they cannot use the rob excuse against us. The original looters were planted undercover cops anyway.
We might go into war I dunno
War? You wouldn't last going up against white civilians, let alone the army. It's fun watching from my civilized country of Canada the buffoonery of the USA. Keep it up. It's very boring up here.

Look at them on facebook, the video of a man yelling a speech to a large crowd, the repeat of the general message of “damn somalis are hard as hell let’s become allies wit em” and some of the people who claim black only are a bit disappointed kk
Claim black only? Somalis do that now? I hereby revoke their ethnic identity. Any objections?

They don’t, the people just messing around and stealing for fun, getting TVs, rolexs’, and burning stuff could give less fucks for the cause and mainly want to look cool and get their bag
The actual protestors have a different goal and somehow these looters have infiltrated that, so have ANTIFA
It is NOT about approval only, and getting blacks to not hate you is always good. Getting anyone to not hate you is good. Especially when them being aligned with you can get more benefits for you, or a more prominent status.
Cadaans tend to switch up on people when it benefits them most and Asians are tiny in number and are more focused on themselves
More benefits? What benefits? More status? From the lowest members of society? Really now? White people are the best ro ally with, they run things. Even Asians are better, no matter how langaab they are there. But who says we have to ally with anyone? This isn't war.

Trending