Aarmaanta Running For President In Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
If ex truck driver, warlord, &007 like sharif sheikh, pimp like HSM, traitor like sharmake , junky like biix, father of terrorist like waraabl, and the corrupted diaper man like Americo are running for president, then why not Aar ?

And dictator like siyaad barre, And gaalo invitor to kill Somalis like AY, theif like faroole, and mentally ill AbdiWeli

:mjohreally:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The guy has a PhD from an American University. He's the most qualified major politician in Somali politics at the moment.
Qualified and getting the job done are two separate things. Tell me what did he do for Puntland since becoming it's leader? Y'all were better off with that frog looking Farole dude.

Apollo

VIP
Qualified and getting the job done are two separate things. Tell me what did he do for Puntland since becoming it's leader? Y'all were better off with that frog looking Farole dude.

Presidential elections/changes are a facade. Most of the problems are structural and can't be changed by a single person.

And dictator like siyaad barre, And gaalo invitor to kill Somalis like AY, theif like faroole, and mentally ill AbdiWeli

:mjohreally:

Halkee ku cuncuneyso HAG boy, I know it's itchying you.

Hawiye history started 1990, with a bang- stripping the national asset coppers wires, striping the roads off, using the National library books as toilet paper and etc it's like Yajuuj wa majuuj has been released.

since then you had too many sugar daddy as well.

Even Hawiye surname has changed,
Hawiye bin Uganda, Museveni, bin Burundi Pierra Nkurunziza,Bin Nigeria, Bin Siere Leon, Bin Hawiye Amisom Hospital.

Saxiib you will go back to where you belong, back to the field. 2016 Darood will be your new sugar daddy.:)

Halkee ku cuncuneyso HAG boy, I know it's itchying you.

Hawiye history started 1990, with a bang- stripping the national asset coppers wires, striping the roads off, using the National library books as toilet paper and etc it's like Yajuuj wa majuuj has been released.

since then you had too many sugar daddy as well.

Even Hawiye surname has changed,
Hawiye bin Uganda, Museveni, bin Burundi Pierra Nkurunziza,Bin Nigeria, Bin Siere Leon, Bin Hawiye Amisom Hospital.

Saxiib you will go back to where you belong, back to the field. 2016 Darood will be your new sugar daddy.:)
HG frees you from your murdering leader that you yourself tried to overthrow and this is how you thank them? :draketf:

I'm impartial is this matter as I'm blackpower2sprit

angrycat

not so sad after all
HG frees you from your murdering leader that you yourself tried to overthrow and this is how you thank them? :draketf:

I'm impartial is this matter as I'm blackpower2sprit

I'm by no means a siyad barre fan but since 89 there have only been more murders, more destruction, and somalis were the number 1 refugees for the longest time. I don't see how simply overthrowing a dictator is a good thing if it doesn't help the situation in the least

waraabe

Your superior
I'm by no means a siyad barre fan but since 89 there have only been more murders, more destruction, and somalis were the number 1 refugees for the longest time. I don't see how simply overthrowing a dictator is a good thing if it doesn't help the situation in the least

Actually it is better to over throw the dictator. At least after 91 it was more of an equal playing field with it being clan vs clan but barre used the national military to flatten cities of certain clans.

Maybe they should have asked him nicely. That would've definitely worked.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Actually it is better to over throw the dictator. At least after 91 it was more of an equal playing field with it being clan vs clan but barre used the national military to flatten cities of certain clans.
yes, better if you have expertise and are capable of doing so, and not plunge the country into anarchy

The Egyptian, Iranian, Philippines had revolutions against dictators but they did not destroy their country
All of those dictators stepped down peacefully. Siad Barre stayed until he was removed by force and the power vacuum the resulted caused the destruction of the government.

If he really cared about the country he would have left peacefully to keep the state intact.

waraabe

Your superior
All of those dictators stepped down peacefully. Siad Barre stayed until he was removed by force and the power vacuum the resulted caused the destruction of the government.

If he really cared about the country he would have left peacefully to keep the state intact.

If he cared about the country he wouldn't have destroyed the second largest city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts