AarMaanta blasts the Somali PM for incompetency

Status
Not open for further replies.

No surprise why this musician chose to blame the puppet PM rather then the President that appointed him and sets the agenda, never have we seen the people blame the PM before this.

If something that is deemed to be good comes forth the credit goes to Farmaajo, anything bad it goes to the PM. It's the same few select group of toxic people sick with qabyaalad all over twitter and these forums, take note @embarassing

An easy victory has been handed on a silver plate to both UAE and Ethiopia, as the conference in Kismaayo opens, some of these state leaders have been forced to attend because of the meddling of the SFG giving them no choice.

The fudeeydnimo of Farmaajo and his lack of tactical strategic nuance has lead to the current debacles that we see today.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
If you want mooryanimo and chaos please go to kenya/Ethiopia/Burundi etc , here in Somalia we are rebuilding.

:samwelcome:
what is this gotta do with mooryanimo?:kodaksmiley:

Talking about the Government officials incompetent is apparently mooryanimo and anti-government. here is the thing we don't worship puppet politicians or politicians in general blindly like you and the other wadani iskusheeg. When all the real wadani Somalis blasted the farmaajo government for handing over Qalbidhagax everyone said they were anti-government especially Dalsoor media group who were getting accused of being "Anti-government" we all know who Dalsoor group are and how many contents they have made in the past long before farmaajo.

Where did all the "Nationalists" go that "supported" Dalsoor when they talked about Djibouti government or The former Somali government? all of that wadani iskusheeg are in the Dalsoor comment sections calling them "Anti-government" media group who enjoy the suffering of the Somali people.

The only people who support farmaajo and Kheyre now are the enemies of Somalia like Ethiopia, the blind supporters and the Qabil zombies who clown them so badly. Ethiopia got to the point where they openly support the Farmaajo and Kheyre government, they got to the point where they even speak on behalf of the Farmaajo and Kheyre "Government". like telling Axmed madoobe to don't host the kismayo conference for the states and the Ethiopians got to the point to let their biggest stooge Abdi Iley to Openly supporting farmaajo and kheyre government. and there is those who are from Puntland who are supporting the Government because the other group doesn't support them and so they can see the government destabilize their regional enemy.

Not supporting two foreign stooges from the diaspora who just arrived in Somalia to milk Somalia got nothing on my love for my country. one who works with Soma Oil and Gas the biggest threat to Somalis existence and Farmaajo the weak cuqdad rotten qabilist, who cires abo siyaad day and night, who openly let out his qabilist few in his book.

The foreigners used the regional states to destabilize Somalia in the former government but in this government, the federal government is being used to destabilize the regional states and the country in whole.

Talking about the Government officials incompetent is apparently mooryanimo and anti-government. here is the thing we don't worship puppet politicians or politicians in general blindly like you and the other wadani iskusheeg. When all the real wadani Somalis blasted the farmaajo government for handing over Qalbidhagax everyone said they were anti-government especially Dalsoor media group who were getting accused of being "Anti-government" we all know who Dalsoor group are and how many contents they have made in the past long before farmaajo.

Where did all the "Nationalists" go that "supported" Dalsoor when they talked about Djibouti government or The former Somali government? all of that wadani iskusheeg are in the Dalsoor comment sections calling them "Anti-government" media group who enjoy the suffering of the Somali people.

The only people who support farmaajo and Kheyre now are the enemies of Somalia like Ethiopia, the blind supporters and the Qabil zombies who clown them so badly. Ethiopia got to the point where they openly support the Farmaajo and Kheyre government, they got to the point where they even speak on behalf of the Farmaajo and Kheyre "Government". like telling Axmed madoobe to don't host the kismayo conference for the states and the Ethiopians got to the point to let their biggest stooge Abdi Iley to Openly supporting farmaajo and kheyre government. and there is those who are from Puntland who are supporting the Government because the other group doesn't support them and so they can see the government destabilize their regional enemy.

Not supporting two foreign stooges from the diaspora who just arrived in Somalia to milk Somalia got nothing on my love for my country. one who works with Soma Oil and Gas the biggest threat to Somalis existence and Farmaajo the weak cuqdad rotten qabilist, who cires abo siyaad day and night, who openly let out his qabilist few in his book.

The foreigners used the regional states to destabilize Somalia in the former government but in this government, the federal government is being used to destabilize the regional states and the country in whole.
I am against the extradition of qalbi dagax and I was one of the first to condemn the unconstitutional order of the somali government.However lines will be crossed, eggs will break and norms will be shattered by a president who is trying his best to lift Somalis out of their current predicament. I haven't heard of dalsoor until recently, their content is well made and informing.Any act of restricting their freedoms should be curtailed.Ethiopia is being fooled as it believes farmaajo is working in their best interests, Farmaajo is playing 3d chess.Only the blind such as you are fooled.

lol he spoke about a specific issue affecting him and is upset the government hasn't done more to try and fix it, it's a valid concern. He brought up the PM because he was just in the US visiting officials. It's valid, he won't use this one issue to call for the whole government to be over thrown. In fact he regularly defends the government on twitter. He's a wadani and always has been it's just your own qabyalad trying to spin this.

aren't all these people diaspora in the thread and not actual Somali citizens, hence not voters. I wouldn't be surprised if there's foreign influence in their political stand.

You're kidding, right? wasn't it the maamul goboleeds the ones that decided to overstep their boundaries by involving themselves with foreign policy? yet it's the SFG fault :icon lol:

alhamdulillah they got their act together and decided to push back against UAE's meddling.

Agent 47

I am against the extradition of qalbi dagax and I was one of the first to condemn the unconstitutional order of the somali government.However lines will be crossed, eggs will break and norms will be shattered by a president who is trying his best to lift Somalis out of their current predicament. I haven't heard of dalsoor until recently, their content is well made and informing.Any act of restricting their freedoms should be curtailed.Ethiopia is being fooled as it believes farmaajo is working in their best interests, Farmaajo is playing 3d chess.Only the blind such as you are fooled.
Oh yeah, Farmaajo is wasabi he is fooling us by being the new Gabre I bet Gabre is jealous of him because Farmaajo stole his job. You’re telling me he is fooling us when his government is the new stooge that is being used for the Destabilization of the country. The difference between HSM and Farmaajo administration is Farmaajo is the stooge that is the destabilization weapon while Puntland and jubaland were the destabilization force in the HSM administration. And a man who sells his own people and recognize Somali freedom fighters terrorist organization which made Somalia the second country in the world to recognize them as an terrorist organization cares about Somalia, he sure does.

Oh yeah, Farmaajo is wasabi he is fooling us by being the new Gabre I bet Gabre is jealous of him because Farmaajo stole his job. You’re telling me he is fooling us when his government is the new stooge that is being used for the Destabilization of the country. The difference between HSM and Farmaajo administration is Farmaajo is the stooge that is the destabilization weapon while Puntland and jubaland were the destabilization force in the HSM administration. And a man who sells his own people and recognize Somali freedom fighters terrorist organization which made Somalia the second country in the world to recognize them as an terrorist organization cares about Somalia, he sure does.
Patience saxib, in due time all will be revealed.

Agent 47

You're kidding, right? wasn't it the maamul goboleeds the ones that decided to overstep their boundaries by involving themselves with foreign policy? yet it's the SFG fault :icon lol:

alhamdulillah they got their act together and decided to push back against UAE's meddling.

Horta why is that Kenyan foreigner discussing Somalia’s affairs? He is Kenyan and former head of Kenyan perliment so he should stick to fufu affairs, he is Somali doesn’t mean he is discuss somalia’s affaires, plus the government was the one who turned Galmudug and all the other states against themselves by cutting the federal monthly money, they were planning to replace them long before they turned against them.

Yes, it was the SFG’s fault, they cut the states money and all the states that support the SFG were brought to the UAE side by sakiin who asked them to go to UAE with him so they can be paid enough money to run their states and they had no option since the SFG cut the states federal budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.