Aabo Erdogan inadvertently kicks out 200 Somali students due to removing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
1500 teachers and professors from schools and universities in his great mission to cleanse Turkey of coup sympathizers and plotters.

Now Somali students are protesting and saying their livelihood depends on achieving degrees.

However, Erdogan is a changed man after the coup-attempt and don't give a dam about a hell-hole called Somalia.

Sadly, idiots in xamar were protesting in support of him. Waar ya u aheega the man is no longer the same and in survival mode.

1500 teachers and professors from schools and universities in his great mission to cleanse Turkey of coup sympathizers and plotters.

Now Somali students are protesting and saying their livelihood depends on achieving degrees.

However, Erdogan is a changed man after the coup-attempt and don't give a dam about a hell-hole called Somalia.

Sadly, idiots in xamar were protesting in support of him. Waar ya u aheega the man is no longer the same and in survival mode.

Turkish government requested to close the school & hospital, they did the same in turkey.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stop calling the homeland a hellhole, you unpatriotic nincompoop.

It is a confirmed hell-hole! R u kidding me! They are at the bottom of any human developmental index.

It is pretty easy for you to think otherwise when you live a land that affords you all the modern amenities.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I cant blame him. There comes a level of paranoia when you're a head of State and a coup is held against you.

I tend to notice once they survive a major coup they usually never the same. You're gonna see a lot of reshuffling and frequent sackings. Corruption will build up too. Sad times for the Turks

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I cant blame him. There comes a level of paranoia when you're a head of State and a coup is held against you.

I tend to notice once they survive a major coup they usually never the same. You're gonna see a lot of reshuffling and frequent sackings. Corruption will build up too. Sad times for the Turks

How is he gomna be the same when he and his family was almost annihilated. Have you listen to his ordeal on cnn ( exclusive interview). The coup leaders went for assassinating him. They bombed the hotel he was at. Just 15 min after he left it was bombed and it killed 2 bodyguards of his.

If it wasn't his secret service head who quickly took control and told him to "vacate NOW" from hotel and who told him don't fly with your plane and fly with a passenger airline secretly.

The man ain't the same. The last thing in his mind is a hell-hole in qaarada inkaarta qabta

we must prepare for the Christian-jew war on islam. Suldan Erdogan will have the allegence of the Somali race. I will be in his vanguard

get rewarded with naag Turkish ah :ahh:

The Somali women marry Turkish men. The Turks will never give up their women. Stop begging lol

VixR

Veritas
Lool. Look at these hasid af people. What, are they supposed to pull stankface during their family wedding? :damedamn:

You guys are on another level with that rando blind hate, wallahi.:lol:

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The schools educational activities will be continuing as a new administrative board that is in solidarity with Turkey will be appointed.

we must prepare for the Christian-jew war on islam. Suldan Erdogan will have the allegence of the Somali race. I will be in his vanguard

get rewarded with naag Turkish ah :ahh:
STDs are very common in Turkey (the worst in the Muslim world) so best of luck to you.

Source? I wanna show this to some erdogan dick riders :pachah1:

Wallahi all my reer konfur friends were crying last week and declaring their devotion to him...niccas cant even get behind their own president like that. All hail Emperor Erdogan, the new Saeed Barkash of Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending