Aabo Abdijohn! I need inside story on this as you always tend to have..was is gang related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

From Toronto

It was personal, the victim was romantically involved with one of the guys sister.

Couple of times he abused her by beating her up and giving her black eyes.

He was warned several times but dared the brothers to do something about it.

Well he is a worm food now. He should have listened.

A

Anonymous

This specific case was personal, but that doesn't mean they weren't a part of any gangs, guys like that always stay strapped. Just that this time it had nothing to do with gangs. And idk about the sister thing, I've never heard about that. But I do know that the victim wanted to squash the beef with the killer earlier that night, but the killer wasn't interested in doing that. The victim stepped out of the car that night knowing he was going to die. :wow:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This specific case was personal, but that doesn't mean they weren't a part of any gangs, guys like that always stay strapped. Just that this time it had nothing to do with gangs. And idk about the sister thing, I've never heard about that. But I do know that the victim wanted to squash the beef with the killer earlier that night, but the killer wasn't interested in doing that. The victim stepped out of the car that night knowing he was going to die. :wow:
Bro! How you gonna step out of the car knowing niggaz lurking...waar Meeshan Canada me xoolo ba ku nool?... If I know I'm being hunted and I'm in a car then I would be driving as if I robbed a bank till I reunite with my licensed 9mm..then again you niggaz in Canada can't get a weapon as easily as we can.,license weapon I'm speaking abt

A

Anonymous

Bro! How you gonna step out of the car knowing niggaz lurking...waar Meeshan Canada me xoolo ba ku nool?... If I know I'm being hunted and I'm in a car then I would be driving as if I robbed a bank till I reunite with my licensed 9mm..then again you niggaz in Canada can't get a weapon as easily as we can.,license weapon I'm speaking abt

According to video surveillance and the police the victim's friend was strapped. He has a warrant out for his arrest as well for firing a gun. Idk what was going on through the guy's head when he decided to leave the car by himself. Canadian-Somali's have no fear truly. When you see the videos on the news his dead body is in the middle of the street, right in the heart of Toronto's financial district too, the whole area got shutttt dowwwnn that night. No respect for the police and the media for showing that footage tho.
http://www.cp24.com/news/police-id-suspect-wanted-for-fatal-bay-street-shooting-1.2527771

menace

VIP
That's not bravery bro..that just ain't ,..if anything I can bey that dudes were under some type of influence for their mind to calculate shit accordingly ..I say this because no one wants to spend serious time in jail ..so heir mental capacity was annihilated most likely by the Kush...

I watch a lot of forensic files..,never kill immediately a person you beefing with ..bc... Detectives always ask victim's associates " know anyone that wanted him dead "

A

Anonymous

The just came from the club, they were 100% not thinking straight. Only those who were there that night even know what exactly happened for some beef to spiral out of control like that. :kanyeshrug:

menace

VIP
The just came from the club, they were 100% not thinking straight. Only those who were there that night even know what exactly happened for some beef to spiral out of control like that. :kanyeshrug:

Manne imagine the trouble they are in...they just gave away their lives ..I mean even if they are given 20 years, a human's life consists of 3 cycles..first 20 years, fit and rising..second 20 years , in search of a meaning, finding yourself and making a living..last 20 years, raising them caruur, worried, dreaming and watching..then after that you're in decline, health is deterioting...so these dudes already used up first 20 and hallway into the second ..idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending