AA with some sense

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That mentality is also being applied to us. Xalimos are slowly turning against us in favor of "WOKE" Black, Feminist and LGBTQ ideologies.
I see you're a new member, welcome! Post on introductions so we can get to know you a bit better. From what you've just said I'm already starting to like you.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What's MAPs? I haven't heard of that. Can you explain it to me?
MAP stands for "minor attracted person" they argue that they have no control over their sexuality and it's not fair that they're excluded when they're "born" like that.

They identify as LGBTQIA+ and make the EXACT same arguments as the lgbt when it comes to being gay and stuff. Which is why people try to censor them as much as they can because if the government and society is allowed to oppress MAPs who have the same "struggles" as the lgbt then they should be able to do the same to lgbt.

MAPs who are dating 16 yr olds would say "why does the lvoe of two people who are happy bother you so much? No one is being harmed and love is love". The lgbt can't refute this with stuff like "it's not normal" or "it's disgusting" because the same could be said about them. The only string they can attach is that 16 yr olds can't consent...

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
MAP stands for "minor attracted person" they argue that they have no control over their sexuality and it's not fair that they're excluded when they're "born" like that.

They identify as LGBTQIA+ and make the EXACT same arguments as the lgbt when it comes to being gay and stuff. Which is why people try to censor them as much as they can because if the government and society is allowed to oppress MAPs who have the same "struggles" as the lgbt then they should be able to do the same to lgbt.

MAPs who are dating 16 yr olds would say "why does the lvoe of two people who are happy bother you so much? No one is being harmed and love is love". The lgbt can't refute this with stuff like "it's not normal" or "it's disgusting" because the same could be said about them. The only string they can attach is that 16 yr olds can't consent...

Wow, that's insane and 100% accurate. I see this all the time on twitter when people are having discussions regarding the LGBTQ community. We are seriously headed to a messed up society

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I agree shits performative and a lot of people do it to get large followings on social media
10000%. A lot of these celebs aren't even gay and pretending to come out to brainwash the youth. Look at Lil Nas X and Tyler the Creator. They had multiple gfs before and now they're pretending to be bisexual/gay

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Wow, that's insane and 100% accurate. I see this all the time on twitter when people are having discussions regarding the LGBTQ community. We are seriously headed to a messed up society

Same goes with polygamy except it's even worse. The government is allowed to make polygamous marriage illegal based solely on the reason that it's "weird" in western culture. Yet all hell would break loose if people said the sam about gay marriage.

it's crazy and hypocritical.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
10000%. A lot of these celebs aren't even gay and pretending to come out to brainwash the youth. Look at Lil Nas X and Tyler the Creator. They had multiple gfs before and now they're pretending to be bisexual/gay
Lil nas X definitely isn't gay. I don't believe him one bit.

Same with jaden smith and tyler the creator. People will feed on to anything

Wallahi it’s a trend to be queer nowadays for that fast popularity

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Same goes with polygamy except it's even worse. The government is allowed to make polygamous marriage illegal based solely on the reason that it's "weird" in western culture. Yet all hell would break loose if people said the sam about gay marriage.

it's crazy and hypocritical.
100% brother. Will Smith is one of the many examples. Him and Jada were talking about how good open relationships are and how they should be allowed to have sex with multiple people. Not to mention, the rise of these cringe inducing Shaming parades.

It's now cool to be a in society. Morals are being lost.

Why are S L U T and W H O R E censored?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Their mission isn't to end racism, it's to accept all black lives regardless of identity. If I hate a black person because they're lgbt, that means I'm not BLM.

All over twitter yiu see BW talking baout divesting, and how they're done with black men. They claim black men are the reason to their suffering and will do anything to throw them down. They get mad when a black man gets with a "becky" but then congratulate each other for "divesting" and doing better.

It's over for the black race wallahi. Even the men and women are fighting :russ::lolbron:

The men don't want ugly Madow hair women and the women don't want self-hating criminals. Slowly but surely you'll see the black race replaced by mixed racially ambiguous people
Bro, I’ve been saying the same thing but everyone around says I’m crazy

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
100% brother. Will Smith is one of the many examples. Him and Jada were talking about how good open relationships are and how they should be allowed to have sex with multiple people. Not to mention, the rise of these cringe inducing **** Shaming parades.

It's now cool to be a ***** in society. Morals are being lost.

Why are S L U T and W H O R E censored?
You right, the media is promoting degenerate behavior in the black community is makes me so mad.