AA with some sense

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I will consider BLM when they stop their khaniis agenda, turn a black man into real man/brother/son/present father, stop this hypersexual culture and baby mamas.... Even then BLM doesn't concern me and my people.
The devil knows how to misguide mankind through women. they are supporting any evil even the Muslim ones... wallah the sisters need to do extra prayer and ask for Forgiveness and protection from a weak heart.

The BLM as an organization is antithetical to Islam, we should stay away from blindly following it. The same movement supports the inclusion of queers and transgenders and even encourages them to lead. This is their mission statement from their website.
View attachment 123191
So basically it's a queer, lgbtq anti male feminist movement.. f*ck out the here with this bullshit :pacspit:

Keo

VIP
No one protects them.

Their men are too busy calling them dark, ugly and shaming them for the same kinky hair they have on their heads as well.

I definitely believe that black people are oppressed in the USA and have every right to demand justice, but their men really need to step up in every way.
Why are you attacking the men? It's mostly the women that attack them on social media. Show a me a tweet made by a black man that gets 400k likes and retweets the same way black women do when they post and go crazy for interracial couples with black women and non-black men. Everytime a black male celebrity is dating a non-black woman they attack him despite him not saying anything negative about black women. They like to police who their men date but they want the freedom to date non-black men without anyone questioning it.

Why are you attacking the men? It's mostly the women that attack them on social media. Show a me a tweet made by a black man that gets 400k likes and retweets the same way black women do when they post and go crazy for interracial couples with black women and non-black men. Everytime a black male celebrity is dating a non-black woman they attack him despite him not saying anything negative about black women. They like to police who their men date but they want the freedom to date non-black men without anyone questioning it.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Black men are known to talk about their women in a negative light. Everyone knows it, in fact the whole universe knows it. Always going on about why they dislike black women and prefer white or light women.Unless your blind like Stevie wonder, you're just being ridiculous at this point.

I have no reason to lie about this, i'm Somali and i'm looking at this from a non biased persepective. Even the boys here mentioned that black men don't like their women, but your @ing and qouting me? How about you ask them? Why are you only trying to debate me?

Debate with @BoqorkaChess

I don't need your clown-ass messaging me with nonsense.

Keo

VIP
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Black men are known to talk about their women in a negative light. Everyone knows it, in fact the whole universe knows it. Always going on about why they dislike black women and prefer white or light women.

Unless your blind like Stevie wonder, your just being ridiculous at this point.

I have no reason to lie about his, i'm Somali and i'm looking at this from a non biased persepective. Even the boys here mentioned this, but your @ing and qouting me? How about you ask them?
You don't know what you are talking about. The tweets that shit on black men get more likes and retweets on than tweets shitting on black women. Black men don't hate their women as much as their women seem to hate them. Issues lies more with their women than the other way round. Why did they attack the 14 year old son of Lebron James just because he was liking pictures of non-black women? You gotta be crazy to attack a 14 year old. That's how much they hate their men.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I can see where everyone is coming from, but the man you posted is an idiot.

A lot of madow men only seem to care about themselves. Many black women have been shot by the police, but the black community hardly talks about it.

Madow men have an issue if only their plight isn't the centre. I wish they cared about their women the way other communities do.
You're actually one of my favourite users on here. You have a liberal standpoint and try your best to convey it respectfully.

You're also right (for once) madow men couldn't care less about BW, they're all over twitter calling them ugly, blick, nappy, ratchet and so much other stuff. The women's responses aren't kind either.

They're literally fighting against each other hoping to marry a non black man or woman. Like I said, the black race won't be going anywhere soon.

Not to mention they're in a vicious cycle of poverty and being trapped in the hood. They've been freed generations ago but are struggling to get more and more middle class citizens. All because of the cycle. They won't break free from that anytime soon.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AA women are beautiful. If AA men can’t see that then it’s their loss.
It's not really their loss. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if they're happy with a becky then who are you to say they're unhappy and missing out?

I can see where everyone is coming from, but the man you posted is an idiot.

A lot of madow men only seem to care about themselves. Many black women have been shot by the police, but the black community hardly talks about it.

Madow men have an issue if only their plight isn't the centre. I wish they cared about their women the way other communities do.
But BLM doesn't only not have their issues front and centre, but downright puts them down and out of focus.

It's not really their loss. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if they're happy with a becky then who are you to say they're unhappy and missing out?

Having preferences is not a crime but You don’t call people ugly. They are known for putting down AA women while praising others.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Having preferences is not a crime but You don’t call people ugly. They are known for putting down AA women while praising others.
I never defended having preference isnt a crime. That wasn’t even our topic.

You said BM who think BW are ugly are missing out. I just said they’re not, if they’re happy with the non-black woman in their life. How are they missing out?

In fact YOU’re the one with a preference. You believe just because someone else doesn’t align with your preference they’re automatically missing out

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Someone finally placed a point across. All lives Matter simply. But the black one is the less regarded one since they don't care for themselves

Even Dr Umar Johnsons didnt go this far, this nigga is braindead

because majority of Umars donations are from black women so he will pander/simp a little bit which is what every figure in the black conciousness movement does, some even go as far as saying that black woman is god

You're actually one of my favourite users on here. You have a liberal standpoint and try your best to convey it respectfully.

You're also right (for once) madow men couldn't care less about BW, they're all over twitter calling them ugly, blick, nappy, ratchet and so much other stuff. The women's responses aren't kind either.

They're literally fighting against each other hoping to marry a non black man or woman. Like I said, the black race won't be going anywhere soon.

Not to mention they're in a vicious cycle of poverty and being trapped in the hood. They've been freed generations ago but are struggling to get more and more middle class citizens. All because of the cycle. They won't break free from that anytime soon.

Thanks walaal, really appreciate that!

Honestly, when I see the way African American men talk about their women It makes me appreciate Somali men even more. :rejoice:

They need to understand that strong families are the building blocks of a strong community. They really need to start loving their women and marrying them, if they want a strong community with black children with strong identities..

It kinda is a loss, a colossal loss for their community. You're looking at it from an individual perspective, but how do they hope to create strong communities when the men all run to different ethnic backgrounds as soon as they get money? All their wealth is going into the hands of white women and other non black women in a country in which they are a minority.
Soon some of them will be a footnote in their own descents history.

I'm not against interracial marriages, but when too many people of your community are marrying out, then it is a bit of an issue and it makes you think how much of it is individual preferences and how much of it is brainwashing due to a lack of pride.

I never defended having preference isnt a crime. That wasn’t even our topic.

You said BM who think BW are ugly are missing out. I just said they’re not, if they’re happy with the non-black woman in their life. How are they missing out?

In fact YOU’re the one with a preference. You believe just because someone else doesn’t align with your preference they’re automatically missing out

You’re just arguing for nothing.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Their mission isn't to end racism, it's to accept all black lives regardless of identity. If I hate a black person because they're lgbt, that means I'm not BLM.

All over twitter yiu see BW talking baout divesting, and how they're done with black men. They claim black men are the reason to their suffering and will do anything to throw them down. They get mad when a black man gets with a "becky" but then congratulate each other for "divesting" and doing better.

It's over for the black race wallahi. Even the men and women are fighting :russ::lolbron:

The men don't want ugly Madow hair women and the women don't want self-hating criminals. Slowly but surely you'll see the black race replaced by mixed racially ambiguous people
That mentality is also being applied to us. Xalimos are slowly turning against us in favor of "WOKE" Black, Feminist and LGBTQ ideologies.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It kinda is a loss, a colossal loss for their community. You're looking at it from an individual perspective, but how do they hope to create strong communities when the men all run to different ethnic backgrounds as soon as they get money? All their wealth is going into the hands of white women and other non black women in a country in which they are a minority.
Soon some of them will be a footnote in their own descents history.

I'm not against interracial marriages, but when too many people of your community are marrying out, then it is a bit of an issue and it makes you think how much of it is individual preferences and how much of it is brainwashing due to a lack of pride.

It's only an issue if you make it an issue. I for one would hate to see my culture and community die out. But if they couldn't care less about their future and only cared about themselves. then they aren't missing out. Ignorance is bliss.

If you don't know what you're missing out on, then are you REALLY missing out? But yeah from anyone else's perspective, it's sad.

White people have brainwashed them into living white skin, blonde hair, small noses, thin lips. All things they don't have, so now they're all marrying out purely based on self hate.

Imagine if every somali person complained about big foreheads and refused to marry a somali because of that? Think of it like this, a coon isn't aware how pathetic he is. He genuinely believes he is below white people and is happy with his condition. From an outsider's perspective it's disgusting, sad, pathetic, and shameless. But a coon feels genuine happiness.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
All apart of George Soros's plan. I won't be surprised if Pedophilia is next after the Transgender movements are 100% accepted.

Trending

Latest posts