AA waitresses are the worst, Why tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Mans not even American or Canadian:damedamn: im living the good live in Australia:trumpsmirk:
How long did my comment take to load on your computer? :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
australian-man-attempts-to-walk-to-the-store-2631263.png

TooMacaan

VIP
:mjkkk: that's like my favorite cereal. Only one that comes close is raisin bran.
:nahgirl:Cinnamon Toast Crunch is nasty af-- the only thing worse, is Mini Wheats.
Raisin Bran is the GOAT cereal (although as a kid, my fav was Lucky Charms):banderas:,
HoneyComb cereal is a close second <33

I really recommend you don't comment or respond to any of the replies you get on this thread.
Even better would be you deleting your account. Your very presence here is just begging for more arguments and shit-flinging.
Please stop wasting your time on this site and GO
CoWZ05t.gif

WTF!? The eediat bwoy....got on here and disparages all AAs and you are ok with that. I propose a possible reason for the service that he/she gets and you come at me!? How phuckin mental is that?

:nahgirl:Cinnamon Toast Crunch is nasty af-- the only thing worse, is Mini Wheats.
Raisin Bran is the GOAT cereal (although as a kid, my fav was Lucky Charms):banderas:,
HoneyComb cereal is a close second <33

I agree Mini wheats is definitely the worst one:nahgirl:. Lucky charms was my favorite one as a kid before we found out it was haram :mjcry:. This habaryar had to ruin it for us.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
WTF!? The eediat bwoy....got on here and disparages all AAs and you are ok with that. I propose a possible reason for the service that he/she gets and you come at me!? How phuckin mental is that?
I really dislike the way you type. It's obnoxious.
Anyway, this is for your own good. All I did was suggest you GTFO this thread to avoid any further arguments.
Calm down. Take a breather. Go hug your loved ones. Remove this negativity from your mind and pick up some productive hobbies. Anything that isn't frequenting a website full of people that very clearly dislike you for your ethnic origin/race and acting all surprised and outraged when people say racist shit. Do you like being upset?
Come on, mate. You can do it. I believe in you.

I really dislike the way you type. It's obnoxious.
Anyway, this is for your own good. All I did was suggest you GTFO this thread to avoid any further arguments.
Calm down. Take a breather. Go hug your loved ones. Remove this negativity from your mind and pick up some productive hobbies.
Come on, mate. You can do it. I believe in you.

my own good....you mean like you have my well being in mind....thanks...but i think you should have just not replied to my reply...and used that time productively for yourself.....maybe by scratching your asre or something...that would have been time better spent.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
my own good....you mean like you have my well being in mind....thanks...but i think you should have just not replied to my reply...and used that time productively for yourself.....maybe by scratching your asre or something...that would have been time better spent.
Well, enjoy arguing and yelling at people you don't know over the internet about how your ethnic group is better than their ethnic group.
Some people have different things that make them happy, so maybe this is your source of happiness.
Hey, I won't judge.
maybe by scratching your asre or something
Classy :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts